VOTE! (finished)

Hello and welcome to this new book I am currently in the process of making. As you can see this book will be a reader insert on "The Remarried Empress". As I was planning this book I realized that I had too many ideas.

  So I came here to ask what you guys were interested in seeing. Such as the reader's personality, actions they take on based on what happens in the novel and love interest.

This will be something you guys can vote on and I feel it can be something you guys could enjoy.

The ONLY way you can vote will be by commenting on the option you want. Just highlight the option you want and comment on it. On that, comment something like, "this" or "yes". If you wish to expand on the idea by adding what you wish to see, I will leave an " Extra" section. There you can comment on what you think would be more entertaining.

The rest of you, once making your vote, can also comment on others' ideas and I'll try to add it based on how popular they are. I hope that this all makes sense😅.

Reader's Personality

Option 1

An open-minded woman who tries to make the best of her situation yet stay within her boundaries as best as possible. Manages to be agreeable with most who cross her but when push comes to shove she will do everything in her power to protect those she loves. Is observant of other people and mannerisms. This gives some sort of idea of who she should be wary of to some extent. Has a very calm and peaceful presence.

"Although I'm aware of your circumstances, I'm afraid you made yourself my enemy"

Option 2

She can read most people easily which gives the upper hand on what she plans to do next. Is easily annoyed with those who try to deceive her. Her loved ones are something she holds very dear and crossing her can lead to a life of misery. Enjoys being mischievous and a bit chaotic. It does not help that she is also clever in making her plans. She has a very dominant presence but is very alluring to many.

"You should be careful on who you decide to cross my dear, you wouldn't want to upset the wrong people after all~" 

Option 3

A very social person who gets along with people easily. Isn't afraid of a challenge as it only gives her excitement. She loves living in the moment and hates dull events. She will get immediately angry if you mess with her loved ones. She wears her heart on her sleeve some might say but nonetheless she's a very lively person and a joy to be around.

"Huh!! What did you say?! I'll make you regret that you hear me!!"

(Her hobbies and special skills might depend on her personality. Just maybe.)

Extras: 

Reader's stature in the story

Princess

Eastern 

Or

Western

Yes this does mean you will be related to Sovieshu (sorry 😓 )or Heinrey

Duchess

Eastern

Or

Western

Knight

Eastern

Or

Western

Extras:

Reader's love interest:

Kosair

Ergi

Both

One ending for each though. Or it will depend on the story's route.

OC 

I will make another voting section for the OC as I want to make sure people are into the idea of adding an OC. I will be using the images from other Manhwa men for the OC. You guys can put your ideas in the Extra section and the popular ideas will most likely be used for the OC.

All of the above

Meaning Kosair, Ergi, and the OC will be somewhat competing for the reader's heart

Extras:

I hope this makes sense and the voting will end in maybe a month or until enough votes have been entered. Happy voting everyone!

(Date published: March 20, 2022)

Edit (April 22, 2022):
The voting in the Remarried Empress (Reader-insert) will end in 5 days. The highest votes so far are the following:

Reader's personality:
Option 2 with 7 votes

Reader's Role:
Princess of the Eastern Empire with 2 votes

Reader's love interest:
Kosair with 3 votes
Both (Kosair and Ergi) with 3 votes
(If this remains then Both will win the vote)

Edit (April 27, 2022):

The voting time has now ended! Thank you to everyone who voted, it was interesting to see the outcome of the votes.

The winning options were:

Readers personality:
Option 2

Readers Stature:
Princess of the Eastern Empire

(this was honestly unexpected considering who you will be related to in the story. I was expecting Heinery to win but I understand the want for drama lol).

Readers love interest:
Both and kosair

(So now Kosair and Ergi will both be the love interest of the reader. It was tied with Kosair being the main love interest. Depending on how the story goes, as you guys mention what you want to see, you can have one route for each or a harem *cough*)

Thank you for voting guys!❤