19 would you be my fucking boyfriend

Start from the beginning

while the two continued to converse to themselves, they were oblivious that a specific boy was nearby, glaring and radiating a dangerous aura. his elder sisters didn't seem to mind, and they were already betting on whether it was kazuha or y/n.

ei mistakenly assumed kazuha was the one—

after an hour, the host club is still bustling with people, albeit the number of visitors is dwindling

there stood the detective boy with his dog in the entry, an enormous grin on his lips when he saw y/n conversing with a light-blue-headed young lady. while gorou tried to stop heizou, the boy was already close to y/n, as if he had teleported.

then, seemingly out of nowhere, an oni appeared behind him and said, "hey! doggy! have you seen y/n around? i'd want to challenge him to a bettle fight."

his loud voice drew the attention of one of the club's leaders, and his first inclination was to confront them, but then he noticed heizou chatting to the e/c-eyed girl, who appeared perplexed by his presence.

"woah! you look amazing in the suit, my watson!" exclaimed heizou, making ganyu step aside and she cast a perplexing glance on you, which you awkwardly apologize to her.

"what are you doing in here?" you asked him softly and his smile stayed, "to see you again obviously! and i was thinking about what club you would've been, i thought it was the book club yet no..." he explained and waved to ganyu the second he had quite recently seen her presence.

meanwhile, there was venti folding his arms and glaring on both itto and gorou. clearly, the oni was confounded why a shortie was frowning at him, particularly he had never seen nor interacted with him.

"why are you guys here? y/n is really occupied right now," venti began, before abruptly pulling out a notepad and jotting something down.

"woah, you look like a girl! although not as pretty as y/n, what's your name?" itto answered with a grin on his lips, as gorou face-palmed alongside him when venti gave itto an annoyed expression.

then there came aether, who laughed since he had been listening in on them while monitoring the others in the room.

venti, who had picked up the chuckle, shot a scowl at aether, who just whistled as if nothing had occurred and seemed to be unconcerned.

tearing the paper from the notebook, venti gave the two individuals a note about asking their explanations behind being in here, more like a consent type of form.

why is he acting this way? apart from his club members, he never trusts the males around y/n, and who knows what kind of things they'd do to her as scaramouche did previously. that was too much for venti to take!

he also has to be wary of gorou and heizou, as they could have snitched and exposed y/n as a girl, in which case she would have to leave the host club. as a result, she will never be able to pay off her debt on her own.

when gorou and itto observed venti was incredibly serious just now, and the way they knew he was shooting another severe gaze at them, they were both stunned.

"tell me any legitimate reasons you're here, and if it's about y/n, get out."

END OF CHAPTER 19 !

⟶ scaramouche arc will begin!⟶ venti is growing protective over y/n, surprisingly

⟶ venti is growing protective over y/n, surprisingly.
chapter written; march 24 2022

i haven't posted in like a week; i've only recently got into ensemble stars and totally got addicted (mika & hiyori. my beloveds), so i had intended on updating once or twice a week! since i never had a set schedule and simply updated when i felt like it.

who do you guys think is the next person to realize their feelings for y/n? 🤔