When you are scared of your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤️ I am really so happy that you are supporting this series thanks alot 😊
Let's start now.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At night~

You laid down on bed while thinking deeply, tears just flowing like a waterfall.

~Flashback~

Shu : Why are you pushing yourself into trouble ? Don't make me mad princess...Or else you'll face the consequences.

~Flashback end~

Y/n : How can he say like that ? He said he love me but this is what he call love, is this how he express his love...he said he can't see tears in my eyes but he is the one who is the cause of my tears. Love wasn't supposed to hurt, I'm really scared of him.

You heard door open and close as you immediately wipe your tears and closed your eyes tightly. Shu entered your shared bedroom and saw you...

Your back facing him, he got confused and went to the bathroom. After awhile he come out and wore comfy clothes then lay down on bed beside you...he smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his chest, your back touching his chest.

Shu : Princess...where is my hug ? I thought you were waiting for me like you always do.

He whispered, his hot breathe touching your neck as your heart beating so fast that he could also hear.

Shu : Hmmm...baby ? I know you didn't sleep cause I can hear your heartbeat so, stop pretending, hmmm...talk to me.

He turned you around as you tried not to turn but he is too strong. His eyes widened when he saw your puffy eyes, messy hairs and blocked red nose as he quickly sat straight.

Shu : Hey...have you been crying ?

He asked in a very concerned and worried tone, he tried to touch your face but you pushed him and sat straight. You were really hurt and angry.

Shu : Princess...I am sorry...I am really sorry-

Y/n : Shu...please stop...don't say sorry, it can't change anything.

Shu : Y/n...I never said sorry to anyone but I said to you cause you means alot to me, you are in my first priority list.

Y/n : Then why are you hurting me Shu ? You said you love me but all you do is hurting me, if you really love me...you won't hurt me. I thought you were changed but no...you are not, you are still cold hearted.

You were talking non-stop as he just sat silently while staring at you, that silence making you nervous but you are trying not to look weak.

Y/n : You are hurting me on purpose then acting like nothing happen, you didn't care about someone...you are really heartless person, I just can't stay-

Shu : Don't dare to complete that sentence. I said sorry can't you understand...stop this nonsense now or else-

He suddenly changed and his stare was deadly, you gulped in fear but still managed to speak and you raised your voice.

Y/n : Or what ? HURT ME HUH ?

His eyes which were already dark but now become more darker than before and he turned his hands into fists and come closer to you making your breathe uneven.