Champion 🏆truerivalshipping

Excuse me for my English.... It's not my national language TwT

Leon stood in the locker room, Prepared on the next match.  However, he felt a terrible pain in chest.  Why?  He was a Champion, a lot was expected of him.  Everyone was just mopping the floor with him, and no one cared what he wanted.

The truth is, Leon has burnout.  He didn't really enjoy being a champion at all ... Anything he would enjoy more.  He would be happier somewhere behind the cash register.  But he couldn't just leave ... He would disappoint everyone.

Rose, parents, fans, his brother and above all .......

"Um, so do you wanna talk about it?"
Raihan stood leaning against the door frame

Raihan, the dragon-type trainer ... A strong opponent, and Leon's current rival ... And a boyfriend as well....

"What are you talking about? It's nothing."  Leon muttered and closed the locker from which he took the Cap he always wore.  Raihan just shook his head and walked over to him.

"Leon, I've been here with you from the beginning ... I know what you looked like when you started, and I see what you look like now ... Something's bothering you, and if you don't tell me what, I can't help you."  He sighed, and took the Leon's cap, which he put on his purple curls.

Raihan looked like a great cheerleader who was only interested in instagram, but in private, he was actually completely different.  He was more, caring ... He cared more, and sometimes he could be incredibly serious.

Leon sat down on the bench and rubbed his head in his hands.
"In short, I don't like it, Raihan ... I even enjoy sleeping more than this ...  . I was just.... So scared to tell you."

Raihan raised an eyebrow curiously.  This interested him, like everything else about Leon ... "Please, what? You know you can tell me everything."

"That's true ... But I didn't mean to disappoint you ... Everyone loves me because I'm a perfect champion, which is strong ... Even my brother doesn't really care about anything else!"
Leon looked like a pile of misfortune.  He hasn't shown this part to anyone yet.  It was like ... Unexplored to himself.  He wouldn't let go out this feelings...

Raihan, listened of course. He felt bad.  He understood that ... Although he was quite sorry that Leon thought, something like nothing was good about him except his title ... That's why he decided to convince him otherwise.

"Nonsense. ... I definitely don't think you're just  a champion .... You're amazing" Raihan's cheeks must have flushed a little.  Neither of them was on these, romantic things, but when it came to them, they always showed great shyness in both of them.  "You can make a person a better day when he fails ... You can train pokemons great, and you can see that they are satisfied ... You are much more than you think. You are a great brother, a great rival ... And above all, a great lover.  ... "

Leon felt like he was blushing everywhere.  He didn't have his head down in his hands now because he would be overwhelmed ... Now he had it there because he smirked and blushed at the same time.  He didn't know what to say.  But then he took a breath and decided.

"Thanks, Raihan ... You always know what I need to hear."  he smiled.

Raihan just chuckled.

"It's a matter of course ... And now go win it so I can take you to dinner."