"Oh and Jaden, since your friends with him, you should try to get them to date. That would be so cool!" Jayla exclaims. Woah calm down girl.

"Yeah, whatever." Jaden answers never taking his eyes from his phone. What's wrong with him?

"Sure." I giggle. "Here's your stop ma'am." Jayla says stopping in front of my house before parking the car. "Okay, see y'all tomorrow." "See ya." They say. Except for Jaden, who just lifts his head up, never looking at me of course.

"Bye Jaden." I say taking the advantage of his window being open and slapping the back of his head. "Ouch! Bitch." I heard him mutter. "Love you too dickhead." I mutter back walking to my house.

~᪥•᪥~

The week passed really fast and everything was great, I was getting closer to Jeremiah and I can't wait for our date tonight, Jayla is letting me borrow a dress and everything. The only thing that bothers me is Jaden. He's been rude and distant this week and I haven't seen him with Ava as many times as before.

"Miss Harper!" The maths teacher exclaims. "Uhm?" I mutter lifting my eyes from the little dick that I was drawing on Javon's table. "May I ask you what are you doing?" The teacher proceeds. "Just...looking at the information in the manual." I shrug my shoulders normally. "In who's manual? Both yours and Javon's manuals are in your bags, or probably at home." He continues and I look at my table.

Oh.

"Well Uhm." Javon tried to speak up. "It's not the first time this happens, Harper and Javon, both to the principal's office now." The teacher says calmly. "What the...?" I mutter with the same expression as Javon's. "Go." The teacher orders. "Okay." I exhale, grabbing my stuff and leaving the class with Javon following me.

As soon as the door closes behind us, he exchange glances and start dancing. Like, actually dancing of pure happiness.

Seconds later, we found some of the guys from the baseball team doing stupid shit around the hallways. And of course Jaden and Jeremiah were there, clearly skipping class. "Jaden what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in arts right now?" I ask. "The teacher's not here today so we're leaving early, wanna join us?" Jaden asks.

"Actually dude, she needs to get ready for our date tonight." Jeremiah says looking at me with his blue eyes. "You guys are going on a date?" Jaden asks as if I wasn't talking about it with his sister yesterday in the car. "Yeah, I told you." I say furrowing my brow. "Oh. Yeah. I remember now." Jaden says, his smirk slowly fading. "Well, see you guys later, we have to go to the principals's office." Javon says grabbing my arm.

"Why?" Jeremiah asks. "Dumb reason." Javon shortly answers leaving them standing there. "You do know the office is the other way, right?" I ask him. "We're going home. Jayla is already done with her classes for today so she's probably there. Who gives a fuck about the principal?" He asks smiling at me. "Not me." I giggle.

We both leave school with a big smile on our faces.

~᪥•᪥~

"This one?" I ask doing a little twirl, trying to show Javon and Jayla the whole dress. "Nop, looks like you're going to a club." Javon says taking his eyes from his phone. "Uhhh!" I whine getting back in the bathroom. "What about this one?" I ask jumping out of the bathroom, doing a little pose. "No- where are you even going?" Jayla asks. "I don't know but it's too hot for me to wear this dress anyways." I mutter going back to the bathroom.

"He should've just invited you during summer vacation! There's only one week left!" Jayla screams from her room. "Men!" I scream back putting the last dress that Jayla gave me.

I swear to God, it's always the last dress.

"This one?" I ask and both Jayla and Javon's eyes lit up. "Ding, ding, ding! We got ourselves a winner!" Javon exclaims dropping his phone on the bed. "Thand God." Jayla mutter making me laugh while I checked myself out.

" Jayla mutter making me laugh while I checked myself out

The chosen dress😍 it's summer and it's 7pm so yeah

"It's a bit short but I love it." I say finally turning to them. "Oh my God you looks gorgeous, when is he picking you up?" Jayla asks. "In like twenty." I say looking at my phone.

"Ok that's good enough." Jayla says.

Those twenty minutes passed by too fucking fast to be honest. Jeremiah's car was already parked outside, waiting for me. "Guess what me, bye y'al." I say hugging Jayla and Javon. "Have fun and I want you at home at least at one. If you need me to come pick you up just text me and I will come flying." "Okay momm." I joke.

"You know our safety word, right?" Javon asks. "Yup, beetlejuice." I say and he smiles. "They grow so fast." I hear Javon joke.

I open the front door and step outside, making sure to close it on my way out. I quickly get in the car and Jeremiah greets me with his sweet smile. "You look beautiful madam." He said, clearly checking me out. "You don't look bad yourself, mister." I reply as we drive off.

Here we go, beetlejuice.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1490

HEY HOTIESSSSSS

O-M-G I HAVE SUCH A GREAT IDEA FOR THIS DATE YALL HAVE NO IDEAAAAAAA!!!!!

you already know the drill, stay healthy and hot besties.