1 episode kotaros pov

(Kotaros pov)

Shimizu apartments
Seven minus one equals six apartments available that's the sign I saw when I looked up to the apartments..I walked my way into HOME IMPROVEMENT CENTER VIVIHOME I walk around and saw a maiden with brown hair I decided to ask her where the tissue were located at, she told me to stay their for she would go get them she came back with a colorful tissues but not exactly what I was looking for so I told her about wanting tissue boxes and brought me to them, as I grab some packs of tissue she apologized for not knowing what type if tissues I wanted, I then thank her and say that s good beginning is assential to life as I take my leave I saw a toy sword and decided to bring it with me too . I come home to count exactly six boxes for everyone in the building all of the sudden it seems that my neighbor was having some kind of argument I heard a feminine voice saying how worried she was I also heard a male voice trying to apologize and some how missed said the woman's name right after she left I rang his doorbell once he opened I introduced my self "my name is kotaro Sato and I just moved in next door,I'm pleased to meet you ,please accept this as a token of my goodwill he thanked me but he started asking questions as I answer truthfully once he was done I went home to get the last tissue box for the resident living in room 101 (you are the resident) I went down stairs and a strong smell of cookies roomed around downstairs as I got near room 101 the scent got stronger I rang the doorbell and a handsome man of (h/c) locks and small black cat eyes just like mine I started at him for a few seconds before introducing my self "hello young sir my name is kotaro Sato I'm the new resident in room 203 its a pleasure meeting you please accept the tissue box as a token of my goodwill he took it I think he was going to ask me a question but stopped when he saw me staring at the fresh bach of cookies made he walked over and gave it to me I thanked him and left as I was munching on them I saw the man of room 202 but paid no mind to him I thought to myself what a nice,handsome man he would make a great husband maybe for the man living in 202 you know what they say opposites attract.

Tbc:)