Tyler x fem reader

Start from the beginning

<Start the video>

"Sweet dreams"
It was a voice changer to crest more effect as the crowd fell silent, the platform made it to the top yet the light was yet to turn on.
"Who am I?"
I opened my eyes and looked over the crowd, girls and boys everywhere, staring around the stage trying to find me.
"Travel the world."
I carefully stood up, not too fast to cause any sort of eye catching movement.
"Everybody."
Suddenly the lights turned on towards me as I slowly walked forward towards the edge of the stage.
The my voice went back to normal.
"Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? Travel the world and it's seven sea's. Everybody's looking for something~"
I sang as I did dance moves, I then raise my hand as everyone got on their tiptoes to raise like my hand.
"Some of them want to use you.
Some of them wanna get used by you.
Some of them wanna abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused~"
I sang as I suddenly was raised above ground and the wings rose my back making it as if I was flying, the voiceovers played as I 'flied' over the crowed while the lights were turning on and off to the beat.
"Sweet dreams"
I caught glimpse of a cute Curley haired boy wearing both mine and my brothers merchandise staring at me as we made eye contact, I giggled and winked at him before I zoomed off.
"Who am I?"
I flew back to the stage and landed on the ground.
"Travel the world."
I spun around as my cape followed suit swiftly.
I then looked at everyone with the look.
"Everybody."
Everyone fell quite as it all went tense.

<pause the video here>

I was about to carry on until a massive scream cut me and the music off.
"MEI MEI!!"
I gasped as I turned to the direction of the angry voice, and at the studio roof, peering in was a massive angry looking red panda. The crowd began to go wild thinking this was part of the show, I breathed heavily as I tried to break free from the string that was once flying me around the crowd, but I just couldn't get out. The red panda began to scream again.
"MEI MEI! WHERE ARE YOU?!" The red panda was searching around the crowd until I heard a girl shout, "mum?!" I looked at the orange haired girl and back to the panda who's eyes widened, "MEI MEI!" The panda screamed.
Everyone began to run as I struggled against the harness even more. Tears building up in my eyes, i watched in horror as the panda ripped off the roof and jumped in, crushing the floor as dust and rubble came flying my way.
I yelped as a few rocks hit me causing a few cuts and coughed as dust surrounded me, I waffed my hand around to try and clear the smoke.
"MEI MEI!" The panda then reached down and grabbed the girl that shouted 'mum' earlier.
And raised her up. "You are in big trouble young lady! I'm shutting this down right now!" The panda screamed, I cried as I was now paralysed from shock as she ripped the whole 4-Town logo off and turned to everyone, "everyone go home! Where are your parents?! Put some clothes on." She then through the massive logo towards me and as it was about to topple over me and heard something snap and then a body being thrown at me, moving me out of the way.

I grunted as I glanced at the person who just saved my life, it was the boy I winked at earlier. He stared at me with wide eyes as I did too. "I- I- uhhh, hi I'm Tyler! Im like your biggest fan and your brothers- u-um okay let's get you out of here." Tyler grabbed my hand and forced me up as we ran away from the stage, "thank you for saving my life!" I shouted. When we got a safe distance from.. WHATEVER was happening and hugged him. "I mean- im not scared of death or anything but that." I pointed at the broken logo, "was definitely not how I planned of dying so thanks again. I owe you." I kissed his cheeks as he turned red and giggled nervously.
I then suddenly heard my brothers singing and a bunch of red panda's dragging the crazy big one that was knocked out.
I held onto Tyler's hand anxiously as I watched everything happen.

Once everything was over

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I just couldn't stop thanking Tyler for saving my life, "here." I gave him a piece of paper, "this is my number call me so we can hang out some more!" I clapped my hands. Tyler's other friends had also greeted me and the woman who had caused all this mess said she'll pay for everything and is sorry for everything she caused.
My brother soon came running to me as the rest of the group checking on each other to see if they were alright.
"[Name]! Are you okay?! I tried to save you but the everywhere was blocked." He panicked as his fingers traced all the cuts on my cheek, he rushed to pull out plasters from god knows where and put them on my face, "h-how did you get out?! The string- it got caught and trapped and- your still wearing the harness!" My brother then helped me escape from the uncomfortable thing.
"Well to answer your question, Tyler here cut from free from the string and away from danger." I smiled as I nudged my head towards Tyler who was fangirling over the both of us.
Aaron turned to Tyler and gave him a soft glare "boys.." he mumbled, but his expression soon softened as he walked up to Tyler, "hey thanks for saving my sister. Anything we can do for you in return?" Aaron asked.
"U-um.. just a date with your sister will do-" my brother was about to immediately disagree until I cut him off, "Yes! Yes I'd love to! Call me tomorrow and we'll plan things out! Tell your friends it was nice meeting them BYE!" I shouted as I pushed Aaron away.

"Really.." Aaron groaned, I just only chuckled.
"What? He did just save my life." I nudge him.
He looked off to the side. "Fine but if he treats you badly call me straight away." He said.
I nodded with a wide smile.

I'm excited.