I say picking her up and I rush to where I sense Elf Mommy. When I get there she immediately notices me and I set Lili down infront of her.

"Mommy! Help Lili!"

Riveria:"I will Y/n, just calm down."

"We are calm!"

I shout suprising her and the others but she shakes it off and begins to use a spell to heal Lili.

Riveria:"She's fine now, just needs rest."

She says after finishing the spell, but I still look at Lili worried until a hand is placed on my shoulder and I look up to see Elf Mommy.

Riveria:"Y/n she'll be fine, you panicing wont do anything to help her."

I nod as I pick Lili up. As I look up with Lili on my back I notice Rabbit fighting a minotaur. I walk up besdie Elf Mommy and tug on her sleeve.

"W-We're s-s-sorry f-for yelling Mommy."

I say looking down.

Riveria:"Y/n look up."

Slowly I do so and see her kindly smiling down at me.

Riveria:"It's fine, I understand you were just worried about your girlfriend."

I blush and look back down and I hear her laugh a little.

Turning my attention back to Rabbit's fight I see him put his hand to the X cut he made on the minotaurs stomach and starts spamming firebolt into it and the minotaurs upper half swells and eventually burst into pillar of fire.

Bete:"The kid actually pulled it off."

Tione:"Its mind zero."

'Good job kid'

Bete:"Check his stats."

Riveria:"I dont think he wants us too."

Bete:"Its not like he's in any condition to tell us not too."

Riveria:"Well his abilities are all level S."

Finn:"Whats this guys name?"

Ais:"Its Bell, Bell Cranel."

"No its Rabbit."

Bete:"With how much he runs it seems like it."

"I'll take Lili back to the surface. I can't carry Rabbit."

I start to walk off with Lili on my back and eventually someone carrying Rabbit joins me.

________________________

Timeskip brought to you by Fanalis Corps
________________________

Lili POV

Slowly opening my eyes I feel something griping my hand, turning I see Y/n sleeping with his head on my bed while holding my hand.

"Y/n?"

His head immeditately bolts up and a bright smile appears on his face when he sees me awake and he envelops me in a hug.

Y/n:"Lili!"

"What are you doing here?"

Y/n:"Well... I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"You're suppose to be on the Loki Familia expedtion though."

Y/n:"Lili is more important."

Y/n says with a smile looking into my eyes and I feel myself blush a little.

"But-"

Y/n:"No buts, Lili is more important. I love you Lili...."

Y/n says cutting me off, I feel my face heat up and I see him blushing too.

"Y-You l-love me?"

Y/n:"Yes."

He says with a happy smile causing me to smile too.

"W-Well, I love you too Y/n."

Y/n smiles happily and hugs me again, blushing I pull him into the bed beside me.

Y/n POV

Staring at Lili as I lay beside her our eyes meet and our faces slowly inch closer to each others and our lips meet.

Wrapping my arms around her waist I pull her closer as we slowly pull our lips apart. I see Lili with a happy smile and she the snuggles her face up against my neck.

I start to giggle as her ear brush against my nose.

"Your ears tickle."

She wiggles them more causing me to laugh. I get an idea and start to tickle her making her laugh.

Lili:"Y/n stop!"

She says while laughing.

"Your laughs cute though."

She blushes and starts to tickle me back and we get into a tickle fight that and at the end she winds up laying ontop of me.

"Lili is mine now!"

Lili:"And you're mine."

_______________________________________________
Chapter End brought to you by Trap Loli

(Is it a loli that doesnt look like one? Or is it a Loli thats actually a boy? Who knows)