Chapter 18~Doubts

Lian smiled and said"It's good."

Everyone was dumbfounded and was caught off guard.

Alise used this opportunity to try Mina's curry rice, she smiled brightly.

"Mina you did well, it's even tastier than before."said Alise as she praised the dish

Annette also used this opportunity to taste her dish.

She smiled and looked at Mina.

"It's delicious."said Annette

Most of the students couldn't believe it! How can Mina's dish be eatable?

One brave student came forward and tried Mina's dish, his eyes shone brightly.

"It's super yummy!"exclaimed the student

One by one, all of the students began to taste Mina's dish.

Everyone was so surprised by the dish, the curry rice taste so good.

"Mina, can I have more of your curry rice?"asked William

Mina happily smiled and gave him more.

Many students also began to ask for seconds and third servings.

They all loved Mina's curry rice.

Halfen also approached Mina, Mina looked at him with a cold gaze. She just served him a small serving of her curry rice.

Halfen was about to taste the food when Haisy shouted

"All of you are being fooled by her! Her food could be poisonous! Don't eat her food."

Everyone stopped eating for a second but they ignored Haisy's words.

All of them were willing to eat such a heavenly delicious meal even if it was poisonous.

Haisy saw everyone ignoring her words and she felt intense hatred and anger.

She glared at Halfen with a warning look, Halfen wanted to eat the curry rice but Haisy's gaze made him reluctant.

Haisy looked at Mina with hatred.

At the same time,

Miss Smith looked at all of the students joyful expressions and she felt very proud of Mina.

As a teacher, she had seen that Mina was really hard working but because of some sort of reasons whenever she tried to cook, it would end up like a disaster.

Today, when Miss Smith witness Mina's outstanding performance, she felt really happy for Mina because she could see that Mina really tried her best and actually tackled her weakness.

For teachers, seeing improvements in their worse students is a great joy in their teaching career.

Although, teachers genuinely love the best students and deeply care about them. It doesn't mean that they don't care about the worse student.

Miss Smith hadn't taste any of their dishes but when she saw the students looks, she knew that whatever Mina had made was absolutely delicious.

Haisy was feeling very annoyed by how her classmates were praising Mina's dish and saying how heavenly and divine the taste was.

Haisy decided to approach Miss Smith.

"Miss Smith, why don't you be the judge?"asked Haisy

Miss Smith looked at Haisy and said"You know that I arranged this cooking competition for selecting the candidate for the upcoming interschool cooking competition.

Originally, I chose you to go since you are the best cook in our class,, but you insisted that we have a cooking competition to compete for the place.

So, now to be fair, I am going to ask your fellow classmates to vote for the dish that they loved the most. The dish that gets the most vote will win."

Miss Smith looked at all the students and said loudly"Everyone, listen carefully. All of you can vote only once. If you find Haisy's dish delicious then please raise your hands."

Haisy felt uneasy.

All the students did not raise their hands.

Haisy looked at Halfen with a threatening gaze.

Halfen was feeling very pressured by Haisy's gaze so he reluctantly raised his hands up.

Miss Smith looked around carefully and only saw one vote for Haisy's dish.

"If you find Mina's dish more delicious then please raise your hands."said Miss Smith

Almost instantly all the students raised their hands without even any hesitation.

Mina was surprised but happy.

Haisy couldn't believe it!

"Mina! You must have added something to your food! How can you be able to cook something delicious and tasty! You must have added drugs or some other kinds of illegal substance in your curry rice. Otherwise, why would they all vote for you?"accused Haisy

Mina looked unsurprised.

"You think that I drugged them?"said Mina sarcastically

"Yeah you did! I know that your family is apart of mafia and you, yourself is as strong as a dinosaur, no you are even stronger than it. I'm sure that you added something in your dish!"said Haisy as she tried to reason her accusation

All of the students gasp and found that what Haisy said kind of make sense.

Halfen further added and said"Yeah, the reason why I broke up with her is because she is the mafia's daughter and she is crazily strong. I almost got killed by her dad."

After they heard this crazy information, all of the students stopped eating. They all have heard about the fact that Halfen and Mina were dating in their first year of high school but they never knew the reason behind their break up.

Students opinions were shifted and they were now doubting Mina.

Majority of the students were looking at Mina with a cold gaze.

Mina felt very sad, she felt horrible.

Flashback of Mina,

"Don't play with her! She might beat you up, I heard that her dad is from the Mafia."said a small kid to another kid

One by one, all of the kids left her side.

She has tried her best to approach them but they were all scared of her and excluded her.

So, she decided to be by herself until she met Haisy.

"Do you want to be my friend?"asked Haisy with a bright smile.

Mina felt very hesitant but Haisy kept on approaching her, so after a while, they became friends.

At the same time, she met Halfen. Halfen approached her and asked her out. Before, she knew it, they were already Dating.

She felt like she was having the best time of her life until she saw Haisy and Halfen kissing.

They had betrayed her.

Flashback end

Their doubtful and scared gaze towards her made her feel horrible.

Mina's eyes began to tear up.