Chapter 1~New class

Today was going to be my first day of my final high school year.

I was looking forward to escaping this dreadful, annoying high school. I was planning for this year to go smoothly as well, but how....how could I have committed this sin?

I can feel murderous intent behind my back. It feels like someone is stabbing me continuosly.

I really don't want to look back. I really don't want to see his face.

Dear school bully,

If you can hear my inner voice, I swear to god and my purity that I have no intention of kissing you. It was an ACCIDENT!

I want to live my life peacefully and graduate from high school to become a doctor.

So, please Mr school bully forgive me and my sinful lips.

I will even go to church for holy water to cleanse your lips.

Please forgive me!

Yours sincerely
Annette

"Annette, it seems like what I'm teaching is very easy right? Miss first ranker, your attitude shows that you know the answer, so stand up and write down the answers of the questions in the board."ordered the teacher threateningly as the math teacher began to adjust her glasses

Annette looked at the question in the board and went there to write down the correct answer.

She glanced at the math problems in the board and without a single hesitation, she finished writing down the answer within a minute.

All the board questions were filled with the correct answer.

The math teacher looked at the answers and was dumbfounded, all of the answers were correct and the answers written was also very simple and easy to understand.

The math teacher sigh and said"Well done! As expected of the first ranker of our school. Annette even though you already know how to solve these problems, but you must also remember to pay attention in class because revising is always good. I hope you will not be distracted."

Annette nodded her head and she went back to her seat.

She felt no pressure from her back and was relaxed, she decided to turn back and she instantly regretted it.

A pair of bloody red eyes made eye contact with Annette.

Annette began to cry in her heart as she remembered the incident.

After she fell down and kiss him, he glared at her for quite some time, but she was so scared to move and was frozen, so they kiss for a while.

"Move..."he said with his cold, icy, glare

Annette finally got her soul back and she blushed red, as she quickly got off from him and immediately ran away.

Incident flashback end

However, God had to mock her. Who knew that this year, they would be in the same class and also happen to seat quite close to each other.

Why? Why? Why did this happen to me?

I wish I can burry myself underground and stay there for eternity.