Chapter 14

"Mom, he's gone stronger. No matter how hard I hurt him he doesn't seemed to mind. I think the ritual is successful." Says Threin through telepathy.
"Yes, I can see that." I answered. "We can't tell him what happened to Tony. If he knew he might not cooperate."
"Damn! I hate him being this cocky! He's getting unreasonably angry."
"You will be invulnerable too Threin. Let's do this thing fast and we will leave to Lorien with great success."
We have the Blight, we have the knowledge of invulnerability, I could say that's a very great success. An innovation for all the Loric people. All Lorien will hail us when they hear our successes.
I wish I could just control Johann from being a bastard that he is.
And then my hopes of calming him down vanishes.

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. Nothing in Lorien is as effective as this is.
"Enough!" I said to Threin cutting his attacks. Then it's my turn to beat him. I beat him with my bare hands. I beat him with a tree branch. I beat him with my covered sword. I beat him with anything I grab.
He maybe as strong as superman but his tolerance of pain is not as enduring. He's a man of strength not a man of steel.
Mom had enough of our fight. Probably because she got affected seeing his favorite son lose. "Johann! Stop! I told you already, we don't know where he is. He just dropped by our house once and left his messa..."
"LIAR!" My patience hit it's peak with all the lies they're telling me, so I grabbed the Blight from my pocket and sliced it into many pieces.
"No!" Shouts Mom.
"No!" Shouts Threin.
"Stop lying to me!" I shout.
I had enough. "Stop lying to me!"

He destroyed the Blight! An offense punishable by death!
This is not happening! This can't be happening!

Once again Threin plunges to me and aimed for my head. But this time, he does not intend to hurt me (maybe because he knew he can't hurt me anymore), "I'm gonna kill you!" He says grabbing up a dagger from his bag using his TK.
I've never seen him this angry before. And perhaps he's never seen me like this too. He'd never seen me angry before. But he's not letting go of his own anger. He sprints towards my direction without any hesitation.
I also did the same thing. Sprint towards him to show him I'm not afraid of him. If he intends to really kill me, I'm not going down without a fight.
"If you're not gonna stop being a jerk, I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" He swung his dagger to my face, but I was able to duct on time and smashed the tip of my sword handle to his stomach.
"Being a jerk is not synonymous to being a bastard! And what exactly do you intend to educate me?" He recovered quickly ang kick me hard on my chest.
As I feel no pain, I quickly responded with an upper cut. Although, it missed. When he uses his TK to smash a log to my body I let my instinct act by chopping it to pieces before it touches my body. As soon I've chopped the remaining piece he appeared in front of me and aimed his dagger to my head, but it clinked with my weapon instead.

Using TK, I collect the pieces of golden metal that once form the Blight amidst my sons' fighting. I try to put it together with ice but I couldn't.
The damage is permanent. It cannot be restored if not in Lorien. It can no longer be of any use.
But on the brighter side, it can cripple the insurgency's plan.
Still, this act of insolence is punishable by death. And for what I can see on their fight, Threin's been doing the execution already.
I don't want to stop them. Cause If I do, we'll never know the limitations or weaknesses of the curse, if there's any. If I do, like what happened a while ago, if out of anger, Threin would lose easily. And if I do, the sole purpose of this program will be left void.
Okay then...I'll just enjoy the show.

Our weapons meet multiple of times, although none of our skins had touched them...yet. While I don't intend to hurt him with mine, he seemed like he will not stop until he sees me wounded. Or dead maybe. My body had already experienced the worst wound during the ritual, I know that he knows he can't hurt me with just that.
"You will kill me because of a broken pen?!"
"Yes! Destroying an ancient relic like that is a primary offense and is punishable by death! And right now, I will bring you over to your fate!" He races down to me from floating twenty five feet above me. "You're gonna die anyway! So why not now?!"
I became furious about what he had just said. "Since when did I become a subject under your law?! They..." I turned to Mom and pointed a finger at her,"...YOU.." Then back to Threin, "...the devil...all of you.. have no rights to claim of my life!"
Threin descended on me to stab my but I managed give him an arm lock and kick him at his back.
"Your family has all the rights! Mom has all the right to claim of your life! She's the one who gave it to you!"
"She only gave birth to me but she never intended to preserve me!" I saw her suppress a cry like she cared. Like she's hurt to hear those words.
That's right, truth hurts.