Chapter 7: how come it is now I have a shrine??

Harry's pov:

After last time's accident, I tried to avoid soon to be bald mini lord and I felt an eerie feeling with a lingering chill creeping into my spine as I heard someone calling 'Hadrian Peverell~' 'all hail Hadrian Peverell!~' though it sounded as if it was an eco as if not one but multiple people were calling my name in a creepy worshipping way. I want to say, mom, can I go back for reconstruction? I think I forgot to develop something named bravery QAQ.

It seemed as if came from somewhere close so I followed my name's calling damn this is creepy. I found an old classroom that seemed that there is where the sounds came from, the classroom's door didn't seem fully close to my luck. I snuck I little into the classroom to see what was inside.

HOLY FU** OF JESUS SH** WHAT THE MOTHERFU**** IS THIS??!?!?

I seem to have gone to the twilight zone or some weird parallel multiverse of some crap. Going to the bathroom didn't look like a bad idea. Sweat was running through my cheeks and neck as the clear stickiness of it was felt. Wuwuwu what have I done now?

Inside the old apparent classroom was a bunch of photos of me both horrible and disgusting (they even have one of me being in the bathroo- cough cough- too much information, I don't even want to know how they got it) and some looked as if they had a thousand filters of beautification, etc. damn even the social media such as twittbird? (I don't know I just know it has a bird or something) look stupid next to those crazy filters that looked so sparkly (I think that the me of those pictures can even shi* sparkles) but what really really weirded me out was that people were actually red-faced and happily saying 'all hail Hadrian Peverell as our idol or some crap' (which is a surprise cause those pictures are something my eyes can never erase from their poor existence). Funny I used to be a golden boy in Gryffindor, the-boy-who-lived, etc. and it is now that I get a shrine??? The hell did I do in my free time??? I don't even know these humans ;-;.

"And now let's present our mighty leader of the Hadrian club"

Eh? leader?

"FUC*"

"SH*T"

Narrator's pov:

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING HERE" their voices resounded in the room.

Harry's pov:

WHAT THE F*CK IS TOM FUC*ITY RIDDLE DOING HERE???? 

Mini theater:

Tom: love? ;w;

Harry: f*ck this is too creepy

Tom again: all by myself~ Q<Q