Chapter 7: Once And For All

Start from the beginning

I walked down the corridor until I found his green room. Here we go. I thought as I approached the door. I turned the doorknob and to my surprise, it was wide open. I swear this man is too stupid for his own good. If you're gonna steal my stuff, at least pretend you don't want me to get them back by not making them so easy to access. Moron. I swung the door open and saw neither Austin or Carmella. And honestly, I could care less if they're in here or not. I just came to get my stuff and dip. I opened the duffle bags and got them ready to get stuffed with my belongings. "Alright. Where did this mothafucker hide my stuff at?" I mumbled to myself, going around the greenroom and looking for my stuff. I looked on the table and saw my Nintendo Switch. I went towards it, grabbed it, and threw it in the bag. I looked some more and found my PS5 and XBox. I grabbed them and put them in the duffle bag with my Switch, cables and all. Gently, though. Don't wanna break them.

I looked in the vanity drawer and saw all my jewelry. I grabbed them and put them in the other duffle bag. I'm cleaning house here. Now I need my clothes, shoes, and find where RuRu is. I looked in the closet and there, I saw my clothes and shoes. I also found that none of my shoes are in their shoe boxes. And not only that. Some of my Jordans were creased and dirty. Which means he probably stepped on them. He must have a death wish. I grabbed my clothes and shoes and stuffed them in the bag. I also found my makeup stuff. I didn't know this was stolen, too! Carmella probably took it. She's so lucky we don't have a match tonight. I'll have her by her head.

"I think that's everything. But I don't see RuRu." I muttered to myself. I looked around the greenroom one more time for my RuRu plush. But I couldn't find him anywhere. "Ugh! Where is he??" I fretted. If RuRu is not in this room, Carmella must be walking around with him. I zipped up the duffle bags, picked them up and left Austin's dressing room. I walked around the hallways of the Thunderdome, searching for Carmella holding a giant marshmallow-looking plushie. After a few minutes of looking, I eventually find her. She was talking to Eva Marie, showing off MY RuRu plushie like she bought it or Austin got it for her. She makes me sick! In that instant, I just saw red. It's on sight!

I put my duffle bags down and ran to Carmella. "You dumb. Fucking. Bitch!!! I'm gonna fuck you up!!!" I yelled as I punched her in the face, sending her to the floor. "Aaaahhh!!! My face!!!" She screamed. "What the hell??" Eva was caught off guard. "Give me this!!! This is mine, not yours!!" I snatched RuRu away from her. I examined RuRu to make sure there wasn't any dirty spots or tears. He was clean and not ripped. I glanced down at Carmella, who was still on the ground, holding her face. She tried to scoot away from me but I stepped on her foot, stopping her. "Nah-ah-ah. Get your dumbass back here." I dictated. "Let me go!" Carmella tried to move her foot from under mine. But I kept my foot there. I crouched down, tucking RuRu under my arm. I grabbed her hair and forced her to look at me. "Listen here, thief. You got lucky. But if you ever think about stealing from me again, I'll rearrange that face so bad even plastic surgery won't help you. Don't ever touch my stuff again! Got it?" I glared daggers through her eyes before I shoved her head back down. Holding RuRu with both of my hands, I removed my foot off of Carmella's before turning on my heels and walked away with a flip of my hair.

I'm glad I have RuRu back. I missed him so much. I gave the plush a loving squeeze before I picked up my duffle bags and went to my own greenroom. I went into my greenroom and put RuRu and the duffle bags in a safe place. I then decided to get ready. I don't have a match but I do have an interview segment with the boys. So I wanna get ready for that. I already took a shower before coming to the Thunderdome but I freshened up for good measure. I got changed into my outfit, which was this.

 I got changed into my outfit, which was this