Chapter 2: Royal Rumble

(Narrator's POV)

{Sunday January 31, 2021}

It's time for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view and the entire arena is filled with superstars and officials bustling around and trying to get everything ready for the show. The kick-off show started with Asuka and Charlotte Flair VS Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler. Out in the ring during the match, Charlotte's dad Ric Flair came out with Lacey Evans to distract his daughter. Meanwhile backstage, the rest of the superstars that were booked for the main show are getting suited up and ready to go. Damian has on his gear that consists of white pants and a white chain zip up vest. He was nervous to go out there but also excited. He took some deep breaths and socialized with other people to calm his nerves so he wouldn't freak out.

Soon, the pay-per-view started and it started off with great matches with Drew McIntyre VS Goldberg. Following that match, Sasha Banks defended and retained the Smackdown Women's championship against Carmella. Next, Bad Bunny performed his song 'Booker T' with Booker T himself standing in the center of the stage. After performing, Bad Bunny went backstage and met up with Damian. "Yo, you killed it, man!" Damian praised his friend as they dapped each other up. "Thanks. I was so nervous." Bad Bunny says with a smile. "You did your thing. And kudos to Booker T keeping a straight face cause if that was me, I would've been dying laughing to see you hop and dance around me." Damian laughed. "Same. I wanted to laugh, too." Bad Bunny agreed with him with a laugh. "¿Cómo te sientes? (How do you feel?)" He asked his fellow Puerto Rican friend. "Nervioso, hombre. (Nervous, man.) I can't think straight." Damian admitted. "No te preocupes. (Don't worry.) You'll be fine. I'll be out there, DJing the whole time." Bad Bunny patted his shoulder. "Breathe, holmes." He said, noticing Damian is tense. "Lo estoy intentando. (I'm trying.)" Damian replied with a chuckle, letting out a breath.

"And the Women's Royal Rumble match is first -- so you have time to prepare. And don't we have to watch for that girl? What's her name -- Shantae? Something like that?" Bad Bunny asked Damian. "Ah yeah. We do. Shantae Imani is her name." Damian nodded. "It's about to start. We should go watch it." Bad Bunny suggested. With that, they went over to the monitor to watch the Women's Royal Rumble match. "Not gonna lie, I'm intrigued about this girl." The Archer of Infamy says. "Same. I wonder who she is." Bad Bunny says.

"Hey, guys." As if on cue, both Damian and Bunny heard a female voice behind them. They looked and they were shocked to find a gorgeous young girl behind them. They figured Shantae was gonna be a good-looking girl but now that they see her in person, her beauty is unmatched. The girl had a gorgeous and vibrant light terracotta skin tone, big bright amber eyes with long fluffy eyelashes, and glossy plump lips. Her teardrop piercing, Egyptian style eyeliner and eyebrow slits along with her raspy voice made her even more attractive. The girl was also dressed in her gear and her mid-thigh length golden blonde and black skunk hair was styled in a half up half down style with two braided pigtails. The black crystal durag and the blonde hair made her already beautiful complexion pop. "What's up? I'm Shantae." She introduced herself. "Hey." Damian gave her a smile. "Give us a minute." Bad Bunny says, pulling Damian over to the side.

"Amigo, ¿estás viendo lo que estoy viendo? (Dude, are you seeing what I'm seeing?)" He asked Damian. "Yes." He answered him back. "I knew she was gonna be fine. But that's an understatement. Mami is bad!" Bad Bunny says the last part in a hushed voice. "Yeah, you right. She's beautiful." Damian agreed, glancing over at Shantae, who was looking at her freshly manicured acrylics. She looked his way and Damian's heart skipped as he looked away, feeling his face warm up. "Damn, just one glance and I'm flustered." Damian chuckled. "Bro, you're deadass blushing." Bad Bunny gestured to his face. "Ay, ¿ya terminaste? (Are you done?)" Shantae asked the two boys. Both Damian and Bad Bunny looked at her and the girl looked at them, waiting for an answer. "Yes, hi. Aún aquí. (Still here.) Kinda running out of time here." She tells them. "Lo siento. We're just stunned by how gorgeous you are." Damian apologized. Shantae chuckled, "Figured as much. But I'ma need y'all to focus." She told the boys. "Yes, ma'am." Bad Bunny nodded.