𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

ابدأ من البداية

Mattia rolled his eyes, letting go of Des' hand. "You cannot leave. What if you don't get back in time? The snow is still all over the road. Please D, please don't go." He shook his head, his heart starting to beat fast thinking about having to deal with Ale all on his own.

"Mattia, I need to. Just to make sure the baby is healthy, I'll be right back. I'll speed over here as soon as I can, but also with being safe." She gave a nod, running downstairs and slipping her shoes on.

‼️

"Hey, you-uh...you good in here?"

Mattia asked awkwardly, walking into the room with the laboring man, on all fours, gasping for air as he held onto his stomach.

"H-hi...and yes, I'm okay. Thanks," Alejandro looked up at his husband who had been playing with his fingers, his foot moving around on the ground as if he was scared to be alone with Ale.

"Do you want any-uh-any water or anything?" Mattia questioned, looking behind him at the staircase and debating whether or not he should just leave and get Alejandro a glass of water or something so he wouldn't have to be in here with the younger boy any longer.

"Yes please, thank you." Mattia nodded, and without another word, quickly went downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Okay...you've got this...you can do this. Alejandro is not some scary, laboring, crying beast...he's your husband-" Mattia stopped as he reached in the cupboard above him, grabbing a glass cup and washing it out.

"-and he is an amazing, pretty, absolutely stunning, kind, laboring, goddess. Who is just in a lot of pain, and you just need to help him out. Because he can't do this on his own." Mattia took a deep breath, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and pouring it in the cup, swiping a straw from the drawer next to him.

"And you love him...so get back upstairs and-and show him that." He wiped his sweaty forehead with his arm, jogging back upstairs.

"Here y'go, drink." Mattia offered the pink straw to Alejandro's lips, letting him take a long sip. "Thanks, again." Ale laughed a bit, sitting up on his knees and reaching out to take Mattia's hand.

The older boys just remembered his little pep talk in the kitchen. Alejandro couldn't do this without him, they both knew that.

So Mattia smiled as he reached out and squeezed his hand.

‼️

It had been an hour now. And there was still no sign of Des coming back. Mattia stared out the window to see the tire tracks of her car still on the driveway.

"This bitch..."

Mattia mumbled as the call went to voicemail. He was starting to get scared that she wouldn't be back in time, and that wouldn't be good, especially since Mattia was already freaking out about not knowing what the fuck to do.

"Please pick up....please...Des? Oh thank god Des!" Mattia shouted as the ringing stopped, thankful that he finally heard a sound from the other end. "Mattia, thank god. I never thought the wifi at your damn house would come back," Des sighed in relief.

"That doesn't matter, where the hell are you?!" He yelled from the garage, hiding so Alejandro wouldn't hear him and be afraid.