11.TBU | Special Containment Procedures

A/N: This chapter will be unpublished, but not necessarily decanonised.

Read while you still can.

÷÷÷÷÷

Item #: SCP-XYZ
Clearance Level 2: Restricted

Object Class: Euclid
Disruption Class: 2/Vlam
Risk Class: 1/Notice

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XYZ is contained in a Standard Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector 03 at Site-19. An armed guard of Level 3 clearance level or above is to be stationed outside the holding area at all times. Any plants grown in the containment chamber are to be left alone. In the event that the containment chamber is two thirds filled with plants, the containment chamber is to be cleaned.

To facilitate the ongoing containment of SCP-XYZ, the entity is provided books, preferrably medically related or fantasy. Books are to be swapped out when the entity requests as such. Furthermore, the head researcher of SCP-XYZ, Dr. Jack Bright, has allowed SCP-XYZ to have a Foundation-issued laptop. This laptop must not be connected to the Internet under any circumstances, and cannot be logged onto without express permission and supervision from Dr. Bright themself.

Free roam of Research Sector 03 is currently being considered, but will only be given at the discretion of 3 Level 5 Clearance personnel and Dr. Jack Bright.

Description: SCP-XYZ is a humanoid entity, known as (Y/N) (L/N), approximately (Y/H) metres tall, bearing the appearance of a medieval plague doctor, in white robes. The entity has shown it is capable of taking their clothes off, an example being removing their gloves, but has so far refused to remove any other article of clothing. Its mask is seemingly unable to be removed, as when one takes it off, another would be in place. X-rays show that the entity indeed has a skeletal structure idtentical to that of the average human being. Attempts at distinguishing the entity's gender have been unsuccessful, despite the X-rays, and SCP-XYZ often refuses to answer when asked directly.

SCP-XYZ is able to understand a wide variety of languages, including but not limited to Medieval French, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, etcetera, but refuses to speak in any language apart from English. It is unknown as to why the entity does as such. The entity has so far displayed extensive medical knowledge, although some may be outdated. SCP-XYZ appears to not require food or water to survive, and since containment, has not consumed anything aside from a single cup of (F/D) on 06/10/2021. SCP-XYZ is generally cooperative and even friendly towards Foundation staff, and spends most of its time reading, talking with research personnel, or on its laptop. Any changes in its behaviour must be reported directly to Dr. Bright. Further action is deemed unnecessary unless the entity grows hostile or attempts to breach containment.

SCP-XYZ is able to heal all wounds and even revive the dead through direct skin contact. This ability also extends to beings who have been deceased for decades. Prolonged skin contact can even cause one's age to reverse. There are side effects to this, including but not limited to numbness, nausea, and exhaustion. Missing body parts can be regenerated, and the loss of senses due to injuries can be restored. However, there are limitations to this. Living beings who have been born missing limbs cannot have those body parts regenerated. Senses lost due to disease cannot be restored, same goes for those who were born without said sense in the first place. This healing ability is not to be confused with the healing of one's ailments. SCP-XYZ also has a prolonged life as it has been alive for at least ■■■ years. The entity possesses a regenerative ability so that it can heal wounds in just the span of a minute. It also appears to be resistant to pain.

SCP-XYZ is also able to grow plants when in direct skin contact with any solid surface. Upon cessation of skin contact, the entity is able to grow any plant at will, and even manipulate said plant. It is to be noted that when the entity is threatened, it will use vines, poisonous plants, and cacti as offensive weapons. The entity is also able to reverse said plant growth as it wishes to. It can manipulate plants that it has not grown itself, but to a limited extent.

Interview Log XYZ.IL.1

[CHAPTER 10]