༻Tᕼᗴ ᑕᗩᗰᑭᖴIᖇᗴ༺

Start from the beginning

Deku's POV:

Few minutes earlier..

"Maaaann, I'm still not sleepy thoughh" kaminari said, boredom evident in his voice.

"OH GUYS, I JUST FIGURED OUT THE BEST THING" Looking up, came down Kirishima sliding down the rail of the stairs full of energy.

"What iiiff..we have campfire set outside! Wouldn't that be fun?" Kirishima exclaimed cheerfully.

"But, isn't it too late for that now Kirishima? I mean, it's almost 1 in the morning" I questioned.

"Well yeah but, I just thought it was a good idea. After that big nap we had on the bus, I'm sure y'all are awake enough for this right? Why not waste it on a campfire hangout?"

"Well...it wouldn't hurt to stay awake for a little bit" I agreed.

"YES! I'll go get some wood for the campfire, can someone tell y/n and bakubro what we're doing? I'm sure they'd like to join!" Kirishima asked.

"I'll go tell them" I volunteered.   

"Thanks man! Hey Kamibro, mind lending me a hand?" Kirishima asks.

"Yeah of course man!" and with that, the two head off while I was walking upstairs to tell the other two who were probably trying to sleep already.

I hope this goes well...

Present time, your POV:

"Hey um, y/n? Kirishima wanted me to come tell you um-" I heard a high pitched voice on the other side muffled.

'Deku?' I thought. I got up slobbishly and opened the door, only to be met with my correct guess.

"Oh, Hey y/n! I just wanted to ask if you would like to join the campfire tonight? Everyone is getting it set up, so we were all just wondering if you'd like to hang out with us." Deku said, so obviously gleaming with hope.

I stood there for about a good 10 seconds before I responded half asleep with- "huH?"

Deku then sighed and said "are you hungry?"

I bolted up with anticipation and fired a quick 'yes'. We were in that bus for several hours, it doesn't hurt to eat something before I go to bed starving my ass off.

"Alright then, I'll bring us some snacks and (F/d's) for the campfire. Is that okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Wonderful. The campfire should be outside in the front, don't worry about sitting on the ground. Todoroki has that covered. Kirishima and Kaminari are getting wood for the campfire. So we should be good, you can go sit outside while I get the stuff. I won't be long."Deku said smiling.

I left feeling tired but hungry. 'Just a quick snack and I'll go right back to bed' I thought.

Deku's POV:

I saw y/n head downstairs while humming happily.

'HOLY MOTHER OF KWNEKSJNSN SHE WAS SO CLOOOSSE, WE WERE JUST INCHES APART AND SHE DIDNT EVEN REALIZE' I thought while holding my face. I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts.

'No, don't think like that deku! You must stay focused, and not give in to your boyish fantasies' I slapped myself to get me back to reality and then turned where y/n once stood.

'What are you thinking? like she will ever has the same feelings for you. I still need to train hard and reach my goal...but I can't help but wonder..if she see's me more than just a friend..'