"Bet it moves like a snail, slow and fragile" Xavier commented whilst standing by this bench where the girls were now sitting. His theory was incorrect; the second it got switched on and Liam began driving.. they were amazed. "I wasn't expecting that!" he cheerfully exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh. We're friends with a bunch of immature boys"
Joked Indigo while leaning towards her sister. Mari nodded in agreement whilst trying her best not to have another giggle fit. " This guy is so gonna get into deep trouble" the brunette spoke using her normal voice.

"Liam, you're gonna get caught!"
Frank tried warning him.

" It's good fun"
was all Liam responded with whilst whizzing by. " Can I have a go?" he asked. " Wait your turn" he tells his best friend and 'drove' past going round in circles.

"Is he always like this?"
Xavier felt like asking the three. Mainly because this was the only time he  could ever hang out with the dumping ground kids. "Yup" Casually replied Indigo, Marigold and Frank without any hesitation. Sure he'll never understand how it is but he could tell there's often quit good days there. "Huh"

"Come on Li-li, give us a go" Mari
happily urged as she stood up. Yet when she did, an old man stepped out of the shop making her kind of worried. Within a few minutes she couldn't keep her laughter in; seeing how mad he looked made her find the situation even more funny.

"Oi! get off!" 
Angrily instructed this old man although he hadn't realised the scooter had some sort of trouble.  This had created a huge issue because it tumbled over causing Liam to fall as well; one other thing was.. a police man witnessed everything looking quit serious. The other teens tried helping him up before leaving town...

*** *** ****

They eventually arrived at home after the whole scooter situation. Unfortunately, it meant someone defiantly got a warning from the police and will be getting talked to. "Could you hold still?"
Tracy asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice as she sorted out Liam's tie. "Ha-ha, glad everyone's having fun(!) he sarcastically says when others were now downstairs.

"Ooh, Doesn't he look posh?"
Indigo teased when she, Carmen and Tee made their way into the main entrance. She did say he was in deep trouble earlier and know here he is almost going to some hearing thing because the old man made an official complaint apparently. "Since when do you owe a tie and suit?" she questioned whilst sitting on the sofa.

"I know right? we've never seen him like this before" 
replied Carmen within amusement as she sat beside her. They'd been spending the past few hours talking about their newest visitor who she swears has a crush on Indi though she denied it. "You look very smart." she also said.

"And sensible"
Tee commented too while she stood beside them. Their bond has been getting stronger every day because they've been spending more time together than they'd used to in the past, sure sharing a room is one thing but hanging out is another.

"Like THE fastest getaway driver in town!"  Elektra joined in with their somewhat teasing making them each either giggle or let out a soft snort.

Liam gave the girls a short glare then turned to face Tracy. " Why have I got to wear this stupid suit anyway?"
he asked her mainly because he felt quit embarrassed wearing it and what wasn't helping was that lot making fun of him.