Puffer Whale 3

Y/N couldn't believe it, but she needed to help Toriko and Coco.

Noivern had a sight advantage along with Wimpod who had an advantage in caves as well.

And Pachi could illuminate the cave to help.

"Alright, Gardevoir, Wimpod, Naganadel. Come out!" She said as Toriko and Coco started to Duke it with the Devil Python as the Pokemon appeared. "Gardevoir, Go search for Komatsu, we'll catch up. Be careful." She said as the Embrace Pokemon nodded and teleported away.

Now for the hard part.

"Alright, Pachi, use Flash to catch it off guard then Thunder Wave! Noivern use a Sonicboom on it! Naganadel, Laser Focus then Flamethrower! Wimpod, use Rollout as much as you can!"

Her Pokemon nodded as they moved in action.

The Python was not prepared for the onslaught of attacks giving Coco the chance to blind the Python, and they needed to keep the creature busy for Toriko to strike back at it.

But then as Wimpod was building up power as it used Rollout, he got restless.

'No way! When a Wimpod gets restless, it means....!'

The Python paused as it saw rising energy from Wimpod.

And Coco can suddenly see the Shadow of death on the Python while seeing Wimpod's growing electromagnetic waves.

'A transformation?' He thought.

Then Wimpod glowed as he grew in size as it reached Coco's height.

And roared at the Python in his new form.

"Alright! Golisopod!" Then Y/N had an idea as she threw a disk at Golisopod who absorbed it.

"Now, Use Aqua Jet with Throat Chop!" Y/N said as Golisopod charged with water and rushed the Python at a high speed as he striked at the creature with his claws and Toriko finished it off with his 5 Fold Spiked Punch.

Now they have to look for Komatsu. Hopefully Gardevoir found him.
---------------
Gardevoir did find him only to see him looking for something against a Demon Devil Python!

Gardevoir saw the firecracker would kill him, so she rushed and used Hypnosis on the creature making it go to sleep.

"Huh? Oh, Gardevoir! Thanks!" Komatsu smiled as Gardevoir did as well.

Then he heard a voice, it was the old man on the train.

--------------------
Y/N never thought this would be happening.

After reuniting with Gardevoir and Komatsu, the group captured the Puffer Whale and thanks to Komatsu, they got the chance to eat it.

Even the Pokemon enjoyed it's taste!

"I give thanks to all the ingredients in this world." Toriko said.

"Itadakimasu!" they all clapped their hands in gratitude.

"Okay, let's dig into this sashimi right away" Toriko then proceeded to pick up most of the fish on the plate.

"Hey, Toriko, you took too much!" Komatsu scolded as Toriko ate it.

"Let my Pokemon have some too you glutton!" Y/N yelled.

But she and her Pokemon enjoyed it!

'Wow! It's sweet yet savory and it tastes high quality too! I can't stop chewing, but its so delicious!' Y/N thought as she tasted the sashimi.

Suddenly she saw that Toriko's muscles looked a little bigger.

"Wow! All of my fatigue is disappeared in an instant. I've heard that it provides incredible nourishment, but I didn't think it'd anything like this!" Toriko said.

"Toriko-san, the Puffer Fin Sake is ready!" Komatsu informed him as he poured them the sake.

"Great!" he said as he took a cup and drank it.

"Ah, no thanks. I'm not a drinker." Y/N  politely declined.

"I'll take yours then!" Toriko offered as Y/N handed him the cup.

'Yum. This Puffer fin Sake is delicious! The fragrance is spreading through my whole body. The sweetness if the fin becomes much more savory because of the dryness imparted by the Atsukan. It's penetrating every cell in my body!'

"Komatsu, Did you like it? The Puffer Whale that you prepared?"
Y/N asked.

"It's delicious! I've never tasted anything like this before!" he cried.

"The food you work hard to catch and cook yourself really does always taste the best!" Toriko exclaimed. Komatsu nodded his head in agreement he talked with Y/N and Toriko.

'I'd forgotten this excitement. Maybe I'll try to begin working as a Hunter again?' Coco thought as he looked at the two.

"Gochisousama deshita" they said as they finished the meal.

"Oh right! I never got to figure out these new Pokemon!" Komatsu said as he took out the Pokedex.

'Kabutops the Shellfish Pokemon.
Kabutops slices its prey apart and sucks out the fluids. The discarded body parts become food for other Pokémon. The cause behind the extinction of this species is unknown. A prehistoric pokemon, Kabutops were aggressive Pokémon that inhabited warm seas. It is believed that this Pokémon came onto land because its prey adapted to life on land.

Gardevoir the Embrace Pokemon.
It has the power to predict the future. Its power peaks when it is protecting its Trainer. To protect its Trainer, it will expend all its psychic power to create a small black hole.

Golisopod the Hard Scale Pokemon

It will do anything to win, taking advantage of every opening and finishing opponents off with the small claws on its front legs. They live in sunken ships or in holes in the seabed. When Golisopod and Grapploct battle, the loser becomes the winner's meal.

Naganadel the Poison Pin Pokemon
It stores hundreds of liters of poisonous liquid inside its body. It is one of the creatures known as an Ultra Beast. It fires a glowing, venomous liquid from its needles. This liquid is also immensely adhesive.
This Pokemon is a Shiny.

"Okay, let's get out of here" Toriko said grabbing his bag.

(SPLASH!)

Everyone turned to look at what caused the sound.

"Huh? What's that?" Toriko said as they looked at the humanoid creature. It had a bird beak like face while being bipedal and its entire body was covered in black fur.

It looked in their direction, completely alerting Toriko, Y/N, her Pokemon and Coco.

'This guy's trouble!' "Komatsu, Y/N, get away from here!" Toriko yelled at the twi.

"Huh?" she said in surprise and jumped as she saw that Coco's skin quickly turned to a dark purple.

'Extremely lethal poison! Coco's serious! So are Y/N and her Pokemon!' Toriko thought as the Pokemon tensed, ready to attack.

Toriko then started to get ready to fight which sent a burst of energy pushing everything back. The creature then scratched its head and then left carrying a net that had Puffer Whales in it. It looked at the Bishokuya before leaving into the cave.

"Wh-What was that thing?" Y/N asked..

"I've never seen such ominous and sinister electromagnetic waves." Coco stated.

"It came out from the sea. From a depth of 1,000 meters. Is there really a living creature that can do that?" Toriko asked

"No" Coco said, "That wasn't a living thing."

That made Y/N's heart stop for a moment.

That thing was trouble.

And it may not be the last they see it....

---------------
Ooh we'll see Terry soon!
Should I have an enraged Y/N and her Pokemon destroy the GT Robo? And I'll need one Legendary Pokemon next.