"What are you three doing here!? It's dangerous! There's Grimm everywhere too!"

"I'm not abandoning my little sister!!" Yang's eyes glow a deep red shade and her hair lights up. You sigh.

"Like mother like daughter..."

"What's been happening? Where's Ban?"

"Ban is fighting so we could get past, as for the what, I have no idea." You tell Weiss.

"How is Diane's condition?" Gowther asks.

"Last we saw, she was being attacked. She threw us over here to keep us safe!" Yang yells.

"It's okay." Gowther says.

"I'll help her. You make finding Ruby your top priority Captain." Gowther says before jump my onto a rooftop.

"We're going to find Ban. C'mon!" You tell the three girls.

Elsewhere...

"Even I can admit true power when I see it Hendrickson. You're tough." Ironwood stands up and wipes his cheek.

"What a fool." Hendrickson sticks his fingers out and sets Ironwood's jacket to flames, inescapable purple flames.

"The heat! It's intense!!" The flame goes as quickly as it arrived.

"Oh, thank you for getting here in time." The cloaked figure that arrived with him appears to his right.

"Hey!!" You arrive to see the fight occurring.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" Hendrickson smirks.

"There you are, Meliodas..." You jump down, followed by Blake, Weiss and Yang.

"You brought those three as well?"

"Girls. You need to listen to every word I'm about to say." They all nod.

"Do not attack him. No matter what. Am I clear?"

"What?! Then why are we here!?" Yang yells out.

"What did I just ask of you? Please listen to me. He's too powerful for you guys. Make sure the General is okay." Hendrickson wastes no time rushing you down, pushing his sword at you, sending you into a nearby tower.

"Y/n!!" They all scream out. Yang activates her gauntlets and throws a punch, which Hendrickson easily catches.

"This is no place for students. I do apologize for what's about to happen to your bodies and minds." He pulls his blade back.

"I WON'T LET YOU!!" You jump back toward him quickly, he dodges and throws a knee into your stomach, stopping you in your tracks.

"HAAAH!!" Yang throws another punch, connecting but not even tickling Hendrickson.

"Vivian! Now!!" A symbol appears beneath the trio of girls.

"NO!!" Before the symbol can kill them, they disappear.

"Didn't I teach you to be better than that? Vivian my apprentice?"

"YOU HORRIBLE MAGE!! I'LL END YOU! The figure is engulfed by a whirlwind. The figure's cloak flies off.

"And you're getting upset and acting upon your emotions? My my, how you have fallen. You're always losing your head and giving into rage. I could've sworn I told you to kick that habit." Vivian backs away.

"How did you even know I was there?!"

"I taught you everything I could remember? It's not my fault you haven't put any of it into practice." The figure pushes her arms out and sends Vivian away, dissipating the whirlwind around her.

"No... NO NO NO IT CAN'T BE YOU!!" You walk up beside the General.

"There's no way I ever would've guessed she was with you in Atlas General. I have to admit, I'm shocked."

"That Boar on your neck!" Vivian continues to retreat and back away.

You decide to formally introduce her to the girls.

"The Seven Deadly Sins: The Sin of Gluttony! Merlin, The Boar Sin!"