5

Your mother walked closer to you, every step she made would make the whole stage tremble.
The band was now panicked and trying to get off the rope they were attached to. (And Tae Young accepting his fate-).
Everyone took cover, except you and your friends.
Your dad took the chalker (idk I just wrote what was written on the green cart thingy) and made a circle around you,Mei and your mom.
"KEEP HER IN THE CIRCLE!" Your dad yelled.
"DISTRACT HER!" One of your aunts yelled.
"Mei-Mei, you ready?" You asked winking.
"I was born ready!" She smirked.
You both jumped at your mom in your racoon forms and started attacking king her with remarks.
You looked at eachother then launched in her face, which resulted in her collapsing.
You fell too but your fall was softened by your mom's fur.
"No,no no no no no no no!" You yelled.
"Mom! Wake up!" Mei cried.
You looked at the now almost white moon, with a small tint of red fading.
"Mei, we have to get her in the circle!" You exclaimed.
Mei grabbed your wrist and you both ran to the tail,pulling on it.
Your grandma was shocked,but took off her bracelet and threw it,turning into a red panda.
She ran over to you and started pulling.
Your aunts did the same with their jewelry, which contained their red panda,they transformed and ran over to you three helping you.
They started chanting.
Just then you heard your friends singing the rhythm to a 4-town song.
You and Mei looked up to the now broken stage to see the whole band singing.
You continued pulling and the circle lit up,making you all float in the air.
You were now in a bamboo forest, you walked further in the forest to see your aunts.
"Oh Y/N! Oh my boy are you okay?" They all drowned you with questions.
"I'm fine! Don't worry! Where...where is Mei?"

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA IM LEAVING ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER
Anyways I'm just thinking  do you guys want me to make Tyler confess in the next chapter, or like leave some bonding between you two?
Like-
Idk but pix_el123 gave me a really good idea in the A/N I wrote so I miiiight give you two some bonding time before Tyler comes out as 💅
But ye.