3

I had math along with Mei and Miriam.
I went in class and sat down on a seat near the window.
I saw Mei and Miriam exchanging papers,but who am I to stop them? I looked out the window to see...
Mom?!
What is she doing here?
"Ma'am please, these are school grounds!" A security guard said as he got closer.
Mom ran towards the window holding a box.
"Mei-Mei, you forgot your pads!-" She yelled holding the box to the window.
Eventually, kids gathered up to see the fight, but I saw Mei leave so I followed her.
She had turned into a red panda again.
"Mei,just breathe...it's okay." I said caressing her face.
She turned back and hugged me.
"Now cmon, we have to go to class." I said holding her hand.
-
-
-
-
It was the end of school for some of us, so Me,Mei,Priya,Miriam,Abby and Dylan went to see some boys play football.
I was sketching when I heard Mei speak.
"Come on, chop chop! We can't keep the customers waiti-" She ranted but got cut off by me.
"Customers?" I asked.
"Oh Frick! I said that out louuud!" She sulked.
"Yes you did." Priya said.
"Look, I don't care about this,but what?" I asked.
"We wanted to go to see 4-town and were trying to make money to buy tickets." Abby sulked.
"And how much do you have?" I looked at them.
"About eight hundred dollars." Miriam replied.
"Isn't that enough?" I asked again.
"Well we wanted to buy a ticket for you and Dylan too, since you both love 4-town as well..." Miriam said looking down.
"We could've just bought them girls! I have about more than three hundred in cash at home." Dylan replied.
"And I have about two hundred, soooo" I yawned.
"It would be a shame if your mom found out." Someone said from under the benches.
"TYLER?!" Me and Mei yelled in unison.
"Yup, I got it all recorded. Sooo." He said showing a camera.
"What do you want? We'll do anything!" I said.
"Well, one: Mei has to come to my party as a racoo-" He said shoving a paper in out faces.
"Red panda." We cut him off.
"Yeah, and two: you have to stop flirting with me Y/N,it's gross." He said sticking his tongue out.
"Yeah yeah. Alright pretty boy." I say.
"So, tomorrow. My place at 10,ok?" He asked.
"Yup." I said.
He left and so did we.
Once we got home I grabbed my bag and did my homework.
I grabbed my sketchbook and started drawing,humming to a song playing on my speaker.
"Y/N, YOU HAVE TO HELP US!" Mei said bursting in my room.
Calm down Mei-Mei, and with what?" I asked.
"So 4-town is coming on the day of my ritual, a-and I can't panda anymore, a-and I just,ugh!" She yelled.
"Calm down Mei,well figure something out, so you can't panda anymore?" I asked.
She nodded.
"I'll cover for you on Tyler's birthday,and for the concert,you can..keep the panda in right?" I asked.
"Mhm." She nodded.
"Well if you want we can go before the ritual.. If there's time.." I said.
"Okay." She mumbled, getting out of my room.