Part 9(kartik saves naira)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira reaching kartik's office, in the afternoon...she directly went to kartik's cabin and knocked the door...kartik got up as he saw her coming through the glass door...

KARTIK:(Taking her in and locking the door, spreading the curtains) tumhe knock krne ki zroorat nhi h baby...jo mera h, vo sb tumhara bhi toh h...(hugging her tightly) thankuu for coming...
Mein schi mei apne baby ko boht zyada miss kr rha tha...(kissing her forehead) I love u bachaa...

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) I love u too kartik...ab chlo..phle jaldi se lunch krlo..tumhe bhukh lggi hogi naa...(Taking him to the couch)

Kartik sat beside her on the couch and they had lunch, feeding eachother...kartik praised her kachoris and manchurian...naira wiped his mouth with a tissue and kept the tiffin aside after having lunch...kartik pulled her in his lap and hugged her tightly...

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) Kartik...tumhe kitna time lgega... jaldi se apna work finish krlo, phir aaj ke liye tum sirf mere pas rhoge...plss..(caressing his back)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) hmm...bss 10 mins ka work pending h, phir hmare bich koi nhi aa skta...(kissing her forehead)

Naira nodded and kartik finished his work quickly...they both went to a beach as it was sunset time...
Kartik sat beside naira on the sand, pulling her in a side hug...

KARTIK:(kissing her temple) Kya soch rhi ho nairu...

NAIRA:(snuggling into his chest) yhi ki pyar mei hona kitni achi feeling h naa...tum sath hote ho toh mein protected feel krti hu kartik...ab aur intezaar nhi hota shaadi ka...plss mujhe apne sath kahi dur le chlo naa...(looking at him)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) acha aur phir tum apni family ke bina rhe paogi...nhi naa..(cupping her face) it's okk bachaa...mujhe pta h tum kya feel kr rhi ho, pr hum roz milenge naa...jb tkk hmari shaadi nhi ho jaati, hum ek dusre ke sath time spend krte rhenge... aaj raat ko bhi aaunga mei tumhare pas...mere baby ko mere bina neend nhi aati naa...(Naira nodded and hugged him)

They spent some hours sitting there and talking...naira wanted to eat ice-cream so, kartik went to bring the ice-cream from the nearby shop...naira sat there only waiting for him...Just then, two boys came near her from back...
Naira got up seeing their reflection...One boy grabbed her hands, trying to pull her close... naira shouted kartik's name, but he was not around...

BOY 2:(holding her face as she was struggling to get out of their grip) arey oo teekhi mirchi...koi kartik nhi aayega tujhe bchane... aaj ki raat toh tujhe hmare sath bitaani pdegi...ab esi item ko kon hath se jaane dega..(starring at her chest) oyey bablu...uthale isse.
..vrna kahi iska vo hero naa aa jaye...(touching her arms)

Naira cried badly, as they were touching her with their dirty hands...the first boy was going to pick her, but she kicked them aside and ran away...the boys too ran after her...she herself didn't knew in which direction she was running...she saw kartik coming from a side and immediately went to him...kartik was shocked seeing her condition...hair all messed up, eyes red and swollen due to crying, sleeves torn...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair as she was crying heavily...he saw the boys running and went behind them, telling naira that they need to be punished...they went so far, but kartik couldn't catch them...he just found a locket as a clue...he directly went to naira as he couldn't leave her alone for much time...Naira saw him coming and immediately rushed to him, hugging him...

NAIRA:(crying badly) ahaa...aa..k. k.kart.tikk...u.nhon.e..m.ujh.e...t.ou.ch..k.rne...k.i..k.os.his.h..k.i...(shivering)

KARTIK:(hugging her tightly) shh.
..bss...bss...shh..bss mera bachaa... mein aa gya hu naa...I m sorry... mujhe tumhe akela chodke nhi jaana chahiye tha...I m sorry baby
...chlo hum ghar chlte h..(picking her in his arms)

NAIRA:(crying silently) n.hi...g.ha.r..n.hi..j.aa.na...p.l.ss...k.i.si..k.o..k.u.ch...p.ta...n.hi..c.hl.na...c.ha.hi.ye...m..(snuggling into him)

KARTIK:(Taking her to the car) okk baby...hum kisi ko kuch nhi btayenge..tum plss shaant hojao... abhi naa hum mera ek flat h, vaha chlte h...(caressing her hair and kissing her forehead)

Naira nodded and kartik took her to his flat...during the whole journey, she was crying clinging onto him...kartik took her inside the flat and locked all the doors...
He took her to his room directly and asked her to freshen up...

NAIRA:(hugging him tightly) Nhi..  dur mtt jao plss...tum nahla do naa kartik...plss mujhe boht dar lgg rha h...(clutching to his shirt)

Kartik knew she needed him the most right now...he told her that he's just coming in a minute...naira nodded and went inside the bathroom...kartik made a phone call and told naksh everything...naksh told kartik to be with naira only and to send him the locket photo so that he could talk to the commissioner...
Kartik told him to not to tell anyone about this right now...he nodded and cut the call...kartik sent him the locket's pic and went in to naira...he saw her rubbing her arms harshly below the shower, trying to remove the bad touches...he switched off the shower and hugged her tightly...
She cried loudly in his embrace and kartik tried to comfort her...

He felt her calming so took her to the bathtub and removed her clothes leaving her in her panties.
...he removed his own clothes too, except boxers and sat behind her taking her in his arms...naira leaned onto his chest and kartik gave her a relaxing bath...she felt as if those bad touches were now replaced by his good touch...he wiped her body and made her wear night suit...he laid her on the bed and himself too got ready.
...he came back in the room with dinner and ice-cream too...

NAIRA:(looking at him with tears in her eyes) n.hi...k.hana plss...

KARTIK:(Pulling her in his lap) shh...bss bachaa...rona nhi ab...I promise tumhare culprits ko sazaa zroor milegi...I'll not leave them...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) plss kuch khalo baby...plss nairu..apne kartik ke liye...(caressing her face)

Naira saw tears in kartik's eyes... she knew he might be blaming himself for all this...she hugged him tightly, caressing his hair lovingly...

NAIRA:(wiping his tears and caressing his face) shh...tumhari koi galti nhi h, isliye khudko blame mtt krna...(Making a cute pout) chlo ab...mujhe khana khilao...boht bhukh lggi h...phir ice cream bhi toh khaani h naa...

Kartik nodded and they had dinner together...naira was fine by now as kartik was there for her...they had ice-cream feeding eachother...after that, naira pulled him on the bed, capturing his lips for a kiss...kartik too responded equally, holding her waist as she was above him...they broke the kiss after sometime and naira nuzzled in his neck, planting kisses all over...he moaned and caressed her back lovingly...naira gave him a hickey and caressed the area as it was red...

NAIRA:(kissing the area) Sorry... tumhe pain ho rha h...

Kartik shaked his head in no and kissed her forehead...naira laid over him completely and slept as he patted her head...kartik too slept hugging her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira's culprits behind the bars, naksh keerti's first date...