Just the way you are

(Married to Julieta and Agustín)

Y/n was sitting by herself under a tree with very pretty flowers a few months pregnant with with there youngest after Mirabel. She wasn't feeling very pretty at the moment and she couldn't really help it. Julieta came to see where she was since Agustín lost her in a crowd if people..

Julieta found her wife sitting under a tree drawing. She smiled a bit. She loved the way y/n shine when she was drawing or doing something she loved. "Oh, her eyes... They make the stars look like they're not shinin'." Julieta muttered to herself.

Later

"Her hair.... It falls perfectly without her tryin'." Agustín muttered to Julieta as they watched Y/n help Antonio fix his teddy bear. "She's so beautiful." Julieta muttered with a smile loving how kind Y/n was to her family and loved ones. Julieta loves how caring she is and Agustín loved how brave she is.

"Yeah, I know. When I compliment her, she won't believe me." Agustín said to Julieta who looked at him and nods. "Sad to think that she don't see what we see." Julieta said to him with a small sigh.

"Tia Y/n your amazing!" Antonio said with a large smile on his face as he hugged his teddy bear. "No problem Antonio. I know how much you love your oso de peluche (teddy bear)." She said to him with a small smile on her face. Julieta watched for a moment.

"At times like this i forget she is a teacher." Julieta muttered to herself. She when to help Y/n from where she was sitting, Mirabel and Isabella ran over. They where arguing about something like normal. "Mom!" "Momma!" They both yelled making both woman sigh. "Why can't you both get along?" Y/n muttered

(I'll make a part 2)