"As always, you have a perfect sense of smell." Y/N commented as she had Noivern out now. "Even though there isn't much light Noivern and Coco-san easily took the lead."

"When since Noivern is nocturnal, it's natural for her to navigate this cave.. But I'm curious on how Coco can travel in the cave just as well." Y/N commented.

"Coco can see parts of the spectrum that regular humans can't, from the infrared to ultraviolet. He can see them all." Toriko explained.

"Huh?"
"Pach?"

"As you may know, eyes contain cells that take in light called photo receptors. My photo receptors cells are much stronger than the average person's, so even in this pitch darkness, I'm able to see things as if it were as bright as day" Coco explained.

"But that's not all." Toriko said "Coco can also see electromagnetic waves, which regular humans can't."

"Yes, that's true" Coco said, "My vision allows me to see changes in the shape and color of the electromagnetic waves that people emit, which allows me to see their futures."

"Wow! That's something." Y/N said amazed.

"Pachi." Pachi nodded.

"Really?! Can you please look into my future. Will I become a successful chef?" Komatsu asked as he started to walk around, Coco looked at Kimiko.

'The light is especially weak', Coco thought, "Wait, Stop!" he yelled as he saw that Komatsu was about to fall at the edge of a hole.

"Eh. EEEEEKKK" he yelled as he missteped, he would have fallen if not for Noivern grabbing the back of his shirt.

"You should watch where you're going in a place like this" Y/N said.

"I'm sorry, and thanks Noivern." Komatsu said as a sound got their attention, "What's that?!" He said as he saw a gigantic cockroach that had scorpion like tails.

Scorpion Cockroach (Insect) – Capture Level 7

"EEEEKK" Komatsu screamed at the insects as Noivern put him on the ground.

"Scorpion Cockroaches dissolve their prey with a deadly poison before they eat them." Toriko said.

Coco then started to take off his green bands.

"I'll take the lead" Coco said.

"Take the lead?" Y/N repeated.

"Follow me" Coco said as his hand started to turn purple and then his whole body turned purple and then dropped down to where the cockroaches were. Once they got close to Coco they immediately started to back away.

"What just happened?" Y/N asked.

"They seem to be able to sense it as well" Toriko commented, "The threat of poison within Coco."

Once all of the cockroaches were gone Coco then proceeded to put back on the green wraps that were around his neck and the turban. Once they were back his skin turned back to a normal color.

"I've scared them off, so you can relax now." Coco said.

"Gourmet Hunters will artificially create antibodies within themselves in order to oppose creatures that carry poison." Toriko said.

"Antibodies?" Komatsu repeated" They'll neutralize the poison and negate its effects, right?"

"How many creatures are you immune from Toriko?" Y/N asked.

"I have 70 different antibodies, but Coco has about 500 antibodies inside of him." Toriko explained.

"500?!" Komatsu and Y/N exclaimed.
"Pachi!?"
"Vern?!"

"Because my body is able to withstand much more poison than the average person, I've been able to produce antibodies" Coco then turned away looking at his hand. "But, antibodies are normally made by slowly injecting a minuscule amount of poison into the body over a long period of time. Because I've had such a large amount of poison injected into my body, the poisons within my body mix to create new poisons. It has enough strength to send the beasts running for their lives. And so now I'm a poisonous human. An existence without grace." he then turned to the two, "Well, shall we go?"

"Coco-san seems lonely, huh?" Komatsu commented.

"Coco is hunted by scientists that are aiming to create new antitoxins from his blood. There have even been some who've tried to have Coco himself isolated as a top class dangerous creature. So he left his job as a Hunter, in order to escape having any ties with them." Toriko explained.

"So That's why he hates cameras." Y/N paused as she looked at Coco's retreating form, understanding how he feels because she had Pokemon that were isolated in labs before she rescued them.

"Chiri, risu..."
"Noi...vern." Pachi and Noivern said sadly.

"Toriko" Coco said, "About 100 meters directly below us, the hole widens!" making the two catch up with Coco.

"My eyes are better, I will go on ahead" Coco said as he tied the rope around him.

"Then I'll go with Coco-san. Is it, okay?" Komatsu asked as he hopped onto his back.

"But, my poison" Coco said as if a way to warn her.

"Let's go, Coco-san" Komatsu said smiling.

"Komatsu-san" Coco smiled and descended into the hole. As they were descending, little lights were floating around them illuminating their descent.

"Guess we're with you Toriko." Y/N smiled as she got on Toriko's back. Pachi got on Noivern to fly down to follow.

As they descended down, they heard Komatsu and Coco seeing Fireflies.

"Does the fact that there are fireflies here mean that the beach is close?" Toriko yelled as he was sliding down the rope.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" The group heard a blood curdling scream.

"A Hunter." Toriko said as his eyes narrowed. Pachi and Noivern tensed at this.

"Something's coming" Coco said, "Toriko!"

"Yup, we're going straight down! Hang on Y/N." Toriko yelled as he practically slid down the rope.

"Komatsu, hold on tight!" Coco said.

"O-Okay" she said as she tightened her grip as the two hit the ground. And a noise caused them to look up.

"What's that?" Komatsu asked.

"It's a flock of Swallowtail bats!" Toriko said.

But the next thing Y/N knew, Komatsu disappeared without a trace, but wherever he was, Y/N he's safer than them because they were facing a creature probably bigger than a Wailord.

A Devil Python!
------------
Plz comment!