>>>< 1 ><<<

>>>< School Bus ><<<

The sky was red, the atmosphere dark. Seven sets of speeding footsteps could he heard, and another set behind them, steadily gaining on them. The group of seven raced towards the trashed school buses.

The school bus graveyard.

Ashlyn called out, "Time?!" as the group quickened their pace. Logan quickly answered. "8 minutes!"

My legs were steadily giving out, but the adrenaline rush was exhilarating. Inescapable death was on our tail, and as a part-time adrenaline junky, I found it not the worst scenario. 

The metal pole I was running with felt heavy in my arms, but I refused to drop my source of weapon, even if it was slowing me down.

As we nearly reached the gates, I tripped myself up a bit, the only reason I didn't slam my face in the ground is because my best friend, the one and only psychotic Aiden Clark, grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I thanked him quickly, and we ran inside the safety the walls provided.

Everyone slid inside, Tyler was yelling to shut the gate, which Ashlyn proceeded to attempt to do. It slowly started to whir shut, and the seven of us faced the incoming phantom, weapons raised and guard up.

The phantom almost made it in time, but the gate shut in it's face. I sighed in relief as we all relaxed a bit, safe now inside the steady walls of the graveyard. Aiden quietly chuckled to my right, and I joined in. We were safe.

The banging coming from the gate was annoying, but the phantom was on the other side of it, so all was okay.

We steadily made our way towards the bus we had been staying in, exhaustion setting in from what we had gone through. Everyone was scraped up, but no major injuries.

I had a pretty deep gash in my leg, from a while back, but I had kept that a secret, it wasn't a big deal. My leg was numb by now anyways, and no one could see the blood from my minor injury through my black jeans.

I sat at the back, smiling at the ceiling. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit, I was always a fan of horror stories and apocalyptical movies.

Everyone was taking care of their needs or trying to relax, and I watched as Aiden came over to sit next to me. He looked like he had something to say.

Then everything went quiet, the banging from earlier had stopped. I went on high alert. Tyler spoke. "It probably gave up or someth-" We all froze when the phantom's hand was at the front of the bus.

It slowly creeped it's way into the bus, but we were unable to get our weapons stash from where it was.

Everyone crowded into the back of the bus as it took steps closer and closer to us.

Aiden and I gave each other a look, both of us with grins on our faces.

We were in for one hell of a ride.

>>>< A/N ><<<

SO uh I started reading SBG today and immediately fell for Aiden so uh I'll just be here on the ground. :D

I saw there weren't like any SBG stories but uh I'm here now so have this trash.

I hope you enjoy. Remember, be happy, smile more. Basically, be more like Aiden. (ha /jk... or /hj...) 

>>><><<<

word count: 571