Deal

Hi there I'm back from the dead!
That's all I wanted to say, enjoy!

You woke up but you didn't wake up by Anissa you woke up on something else it felt fluffy but also like metal you looked to see what you were laying on only to see the empty black eyes of a bloody mascot.

You screamed but when you saw it didn't move you calmed down and hoped the rabbit wasn't there.

To your surprise the rabbit wasn't there but the children were back.
"Did he hurt your friend?"

You nodded and looked for Anissa but she wasn't in the room.
"William took her somewhere else..."

You looked around the room and saw a puddle of blood on the floor.
"Come on we need to get you out of here and quickly"

You stood up and followed the children they were looking around for an exit for you until you heard one of them yell.
"A vent! A vent! Guys over here!"

You ran towards the little kid they started to stack some boxes up for you to climb on.

You climbed up and crawled into the vents.

You were in the old and dusty vents for a while until you heard a man's voice.

"I'm sorry but we haven't seen them anywhere"

"Listen if I find out those kids are dead I swear..."

You heard Russ's voice you started crawling towards the voices and bumped into the end of the vent.
"Russ over here!"

"Y/n!? Where are you!?"

"In here!"

You started knocking on the vent and Russ ran up to it and asked the guy with him to help.

The man helped to open the vent and helped you out.
"Russ I missed you!"

"Oh I missed you too I thought you died! Wait... where's Anissa?"

"I don't know, that scary rabbit took her somewhere..."

"Wait, what rabbit are you talking about?"

"The yellow one, it took me away from mommy..."

The man stood there speechless he then sat down on the floor and held his head in his hands.

You walked up to him and sat next to him.

"I lost my son to that f*cker..."

You heard him sobbing you hugged him and patted his back in an attempt to comfort him.

"*sniff* I'm sorry you had to go through that kid I wish I was there to help but *sniff* I left the party room..."

You were confused and didn't know how to react.

"What do you mean mister?"

"After my son *sniff* died I promised myself to *sniff* watch the party area and the arcade..."

You sat there with the man until he stood up.

"H-how did you survive in there?"

You thought for a second not really knowing how to respond.

"I don't know..."

------------------(+*Time skip*+)------------------

You sat there at the table waiting for Russ to come back, of course he didn't leave you alone you sat next to the man from earlier.

He looked upset ... you really needed to go to the bathroom so you tugged on his shirt.
"Um sir... I need to go to the bathroom..."

"Oh, okay, cmon let's go"