2 - Classic dares! Or are they?

Thank you to GLORYBRINGERYASSSSSS for this dare, and letting me use her serious illness, Ilovecapitallettersyoucan'tconvincemeotherwiseitis. Go check out her Wings of Fire as Humans guys! It's great!

And I'm back! With another rubbish chapter! YAY! One thing: Rose has come from the reality of my brain, a generation after everyone else, I know, but for the purposes of the story, let's imagine that she's in the same generation as everyone else, and I don't have to go back and re-write half a story! And also, I suffer from Ilovecapitallettersyoucan'tconvincemeotherwiseitis, (Look at GLORYBRINGERYASSSSSS 's story Wings of Fire as Humans for more info)(READ IT) so be prepared for LOTS of caps. OK, rubbish author's note is finished! Onward!

*

*JW + Peril and Rosewood are gathered in an empty cave, about to play truth or dare*

Winter: Why must we do this? I am NOT going to go through last time again.

Peril: Can we at least get Cla-I mean the dragonets to play as well, if we have to go through this? *Blushes*

Rose: Ok, FINE. I was hoping we could have at least ONE more round with just us, but here you go... *Clicks fingers*

*DoD appears*

Clay: Nooooooo! I was just about to eat a COW! Whyyyyyyyy- Oh, Peril! H-hi! *Blushes*

Peril: *Blushes*

Glory: No, you IDIOT DEATHBRINGER, I TOLD YOU to- wait, where AM I?

*Back in the Rainforest*

Deathbringer: *Blinks*

Deathbringer: ARRRRRRGHHHHH! *Runs out of Rainforest*

*Two seconds later*

Deathbringer: *Bursts into cave* I DEMAND YOU RELEASE-oh. *Sees Glory* *Starts ranting about heart attacks and going off alone*

Glory: *Affectionally* Oh shush, you can't be there to protect me ALL the time.

Kinkajou & Rose: SHIP IT!

Deathbringer: *Bows* Thank you, Ship Queens.

Glory: *Starts turning pink, struggles to stamp it out*

Kinkajou: *Idea* ROSE! CAN YOU BRING ALL THE SHIPS HERE!

Rose: *Catches on* YES. *Clicks*

*Fatespeaker, Riptide and Lynx appear* WHAT THE-

Rose: *Explains* *Gets them to sign* 

Rose: YOU'RE WELCOME KINKAJOU! *Winks* Alright, onto the dare.

Rose: Okay, so we got a scavenger dare! @GLORYBRINGERYASSSSSS has decided that we should watch all three How To Train Your Dragon movies back-to-back, But I have added my own little thing onto it and decided that you'll be reading books 1-5 right after, and we're gonna see which one you like more! Bear in mind that the books came first. I shall be there with you, because I wanna see them too!

Qibli: What are movies?

Moon: What are books? Are they a bit like scrolls?