She's almost unsurprised by the hands that slam her back into the bathroom door and the lips that attach themselves to her jaw, sucking and nipping until Karina is nothing more than a whimpering mess beneath her. It's electric, the feeling between them and she struggles to heave in a breath.

"Winter... I thought we weren't... doing this..."

"Shut up." The hand that fumbles with the button of her jeans is sudden and surprising but she's glad for Winter's support at her hips and the door behind her because she is instantly weak at the knees. Winter's hand pushes impatiently past the waistband and beneath her panties to run the pads of her fingers across damp lips and if Karina wasn't turned on she would be by now, though realistically she's been wet since she first saw Winter in only a towel, water dripping across her bare skin.

" Winter ," the word escapes her on a hiss and her fingers go to tug blindly at Winter's robe, baring her skin though she is able to do nothing more than slide her hands over the sides of Winter's breasts, her pert nipple grazing at the sensitive flesh on the inside of Karina's wrist, before clawing at her back, tightening her hold and burying her face in Winter's neck.

A finger pushes inside of her gently and stills for a moment, allowing her to adjust and shift, before setting a pounding pace. Winter's other hand darts down to rub at her sensitive clit and she feels her hips both arch into and away from the feeling, breath torn from her as her head slams back against the door and a sort of stifled moan leaves her.

"Come on Karina, come for me." Winter is working her into overdrive, she's being led to the precipice so swiftly that it's almost painful and yet there's nothing she can do, squirming and gasping. Her hips twitch, following Winter's fingers in their desperate pace and Winter hisses out in frustration, nipping at her neck in retribution as she curls her finger and says, sharply. " Come ."

Karina is powerless to that voice and it is only Winter lips covering hers that stop her from alerting the whole house of their escapades as she lets out a strangled cry and her hips piston for a second before quivering to a slow final stop, leaning heavily back against the door as the remnants of her orgasm slide away like the waves retreating back into the ocean. She pants quietly, trying to draw in breath and is not helped when she watches through slitted eyes as Winter finally, carefully withdraws her fingers and slides them into her mouth to lick clean, smirking a little.

" Fuck , you're beautiful," the words escape her before she can even think and for a moment she is worried, uncertain that she has said too much but Winter only laughs, leaning forwards to kiss her softly, the taste of Karina's sex still fresh on her lips.

"I bet you say that to all of the girls who get you off," she teases quietly, her lips moving against Karina's as she winds her arms around the brunette's waist to hold her close, their foreheads pressed together.

"Yes, but you really are." She is brave, emboldened by the hormones rushing through her body and Winter smiles for a second, really smiles in a way that reaches up and warms her eyes.

"Karina, you're breathtaking."

The loud banging on the door and Rosé's impatient voice makes them startle apart, jolting away from one another in alarm.

"Karina? Are you in there?"

"Yeah?" Karina's voice is wary and uncertain.

"Well are you ever planning on coming out ? Some of us need to pee!"

"Is Jisoo still out there?" Winter peels herself away from Karina as she speaks, hurrying to smooth back her hair and grab her towel.

"Of course not!" Rosé laughs, "fine, I'll find somewhere else, but it is safe to come out y'know!"

"Thanks Rosé!" She tries to stop her voice from shaking and exchanges a sheepish glance with Winter as Rosé's footsteps echo away. "Sorry?"

Winter rolls her eyes but seems unperturbed when she shrugs, "I was in a towel, can't expect you to resist that."

"Hey, you're the one who couldn't keep her hands off." Karina reminds her, laughing when Winter glowers at her and unlocks the door, swinging it open.

"Whatever, get out-" she cuts herself off as she peers behind Karina and out into the corridor, eyes widening when she sees Jennie paused at the top of the stairs, watching them. "Oh, um, hi."

"Hi." Jennie is looking between them, surprise in her eyes, "what are you guys doing?"

"I asked Karina to braid my hair," Winter lies smoothly, turning to show Jennie the loosened, half finished braid still hanging in her hair. "She did a shit job."

"Probably because someone wouldn't stop moving," she glares playfully at Winter as she retreats from the bathroom, shaking her head in Jennie's direction and muttering, to the brunette's enjoyment, "she's such a princess."

"Fuck you, Karina." Winter is back to looking in the mirror, pulling out the messy braid, but when Karina chances a glance back she can see the pink heating up her cheeks.