Chapter 1: Thanks For the Memories Even Though They Weren't So Great

Sorry this chapter is really short they get longer I promise.
"Beep Beep beep" my alarm went off. I groaned and slammed the off button. I heard groans from my three roommates. "Sorry guys." I said slipping out if my bed. "Whatever." one of them muttered. I sighed a through on a denim skirt, red flannel shirt, a green jacket, my silver ring, and black combat boots. (A/N outfit in media ignore the gun and necklace though.)
I then put on a little bit of eyeliner, mascara, and a little bit of black eyeshadow in the crease of my eyelid. Then I went downstairs and out the door of the orphanage.
I had a job at Dairy Queen and I waked there every morning. As I was walking I pulled the small picture out if my jacket pocket. It was a picture of my mom and a man but his face was scribbled out.
FLASHBACK
I walked over to my mom whom was on the computer and tapped on her shoulder. "Yes, baby girl?" She asked in her soft voice. "Mom I want to know who my dad is." I asked trying to sound confident, after all I was in 3rd grade I wasn't a little kid anymore ;). She sighed "I can't tell you sweetie." She said. Please mommy! At least a picture." I begged. She sighed and got up. "Wait here."
I did as I was told and a few seconds later she came out with a small photo on her hand. She handed it to me and I noticed that it was her and another person but I couldn't see his face. "This is me and your dad and it's all you're going to get Okay?" She asked. I nodded and held it close to me.
FLASHBACK OVER
I was 9 when that happened it was a month before my mom died in a car accident. Now I'm fifteen and I still haven't lost the photo.
I smiled at the photo and then I accidentally ran into someone and I dropped the photo "Sorry." he muttered picking up the picture. Then he stopped and I he squinted his eyes at the photo. "Where did you get this?" He asked. "My mom gave it to my why?" I asked confused. He looked at me "Who's your mom? Why did she give this to you?" he asked. I sighed frustrated "My mom is dead and she gave the photo to me because that's her and my dad whom before you ask I don't know so I can't tell you who he is now can I please have my picture back!?" I explained. He paled slightly and gave it to me. "Do you live in an orphanage?" a man with longish hair that I just now noticed asked. I nodded "Maggie's home for girls you should stop by some time." I said sarcastically pushing past the men and walking away.
3rd person POV (because I'm no good at doing a Dean POV):
Sam and Dean watched the girl walk away in shock. The picture she had was a picture of Dean and Cassie, Deans first real girlfriend. "Sam that was me in the picture." Dean said. Sam nodded. "You think she's yours?"  Sam asked. "No, I know she's mine." Dean said. "How?" Sam asked. "I just do." Dean grumbled. "So want do you want to do?" Sam asked. "If she's living in an orphanage we have to take her in. It's what Cassie would want. I wish I had in known she was in an orphanage." Dean said. "Wait. Did you know you had a daughter?" Sam asked. Dean sighed and nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"  Sam asked. "Because Sammy. Let's just go get her already." he ordered. Sam sighed and nodded as they walked out to the impala and headed to the orphanage.

Authors note:
Sorry it's super short they get longer I promise.

Note from future me:

The chapters not only get longer but they get much better. It's spaced better to where it's easier to read and the details are richer and stuff. I will edit these first chapters soon and the whole book will be like hat but I'm just letting you know!