Bobby getting a crush on Logan's son

Mulai dari awal

"Alright." Y/N walks towards his new follow student. Bobby notices the new guy about to sit next to him. "Mornin'."

"Good morning to you too." Bobby responds. "You're new here?"

"Yeah, I'm Y/N. I came here yesterday." Y/N introduces himself.

"I'm Bobby. My mutation is turning things into ice or making things cold. How about you?" Bobby smiles at Y/N.

Y/N grins. "Check this out." He lifts up his right hand and show him his blades. Bobby immediately flinches. Some of the other students also look at Y/N, like Kitty and Rogue.

"What the-!"

"Cool, eh?" Y/N continues to grin.

Bobby blinks a few times, wanting to know if this is real. "Do you have the same power as Logan?"

"Yes, I got it from my dad!" Y/N smiles excitedly.

Bobby couldn't even responds. His mouth is just wide open. "Wait, your dad is Wolverine?" Kitty asks.

"Yeah, but I'm far more relaxed than him." Y/N answers.

Storm stands in front of the students. "Alright People, time for class."

-

It's a week later, and it's still hot. Y/N adapted well with school life. He quickly befriended Bobby, Kitty and Rogue. He especially likes spending time with Bobby He also gets along with his teachers. The students are currently taking a break from classes. Y/N and his new group of friends are outside in the garden, talking to each other. Bobby and Y/N sits next to each other on the picnic table while Rogue and Kitty sits opposite of them.

"What did you answer for question five?" Rogue asks.

They had a physics test an hour ago. Y/N looks at Rogue. "I answered 5.12 N"

Bobby and Kitty looks at him. "I got 1.27 N." Bobby comments.

"Great, I got 2.20 N." Kitty adds.

Rogue sighs. "Guess we have all different answers."

"Look at the positive, at least one of us is right." Bobby tries to look it at the bright side.

"Well, I hope it's me." Kitty comments.

Y/N is sweating thanks to the hot weather. He grabs a bottle of water from his back. "Damnit, my water isn't cool anymore." He mutters. He looks at Bobby with a smile. "Would you do the honor?"

Bobby chuckles. "Give it to me." Y/N pass down the water bottle. Bobby makes the water colder and gives it back at his friend. "Here you go."

"Thanks." Y/N grabs the bottle back. He notices Bobby's cold aura. He sits closer to him. "I didn't know your powers also function as a cooler."

Bobby let out a nervous laugh. "W-well, that's how my body works."

Kitty and Rogue looks awkward at both guys. "This feels nice." Y/N sits even closer.

"H-hey, cut it out!" Bobby blushes.

"But it feels so cool." Y/N protests.

Somewhere nearby, Logan stands, looking over at his son. He sees hm giving affection to his friend Bobby. Logan begins to snarl.

-

It's the next day and guess who teaches today's class, Logan! Meaning he's going to suffer his students in the danger room.