Over hearing the conversation from inside Mike had finally stepped out of the office. He thought her voice sounded too familiar. " Rochelle.Long time no see"
he somewhat greeted her whilst glancing at the duo. "Hello Mike." she nervously replied. "You shouldn't be here. you're still on a warning" he firmly told her. He's always been wary about everyone's parents.

Felling like she had no purpose there whatsoever Marigold deeply but quietly sighed due to stress. "I'm I? silly me. Must've forgotten. Amira sent an email-"  
she couldn't bare listening anymore so she made her way into the living room leaving the two adults alone and sat on the floor when she'd entered.

"So I never even got the chance to talk to him" Lily says. She had been telling everyone else what happened in town.

"That's a shame"
Tee Consulted her whilst tearing her gaze away from Mari once seeing her. She had been wondering why there wasn't that many of them but also she didn't bother asking.

"He's not going to turn up here, is he?"
Johnny curiously asked when facing her. " Tee was terrified last time"

Hearing her brothers words Tee looked at him within pure disappointment because her smile turned into a frown. " You were scared, too!" she remarked.

Looking up from her English book Marigold was completely lost in their conversation. "Wait, we talking about your dad Lils?"
she questioned the other blonde whom simply nodded. "Ah.. okay. Didn't know Steve Kettle had returned" she mainly says to herself then briefly looked behind her when someone else sat on the sofa.

"Why? what did he do?"
Elektra questioned them considering she hadn't been there very long and was still quit new.

"He came to get me and the girls-"
Lily began explaining to her.

"He was off his face! tried to kick the door down then smashed a window" 
Liam carried on explaining yet he sounded quit amused at first. 

"It took three policemen to carry him into the van."
Gus added onto their story telling moment. "Can't trust parents" 

"Yeah. I mean, freaking you out like that then running away? that's not what proper dads do" Bluntly commented Johnny causing Indigo and Mari to share looks with each other. "Johnny?" they each called out yet they were both looking at different directions. "what?"
he stupidly enough replied even though he knew what would happen next. " Shut up" "be quiet will you?" the duo tell him in unison which made him throw a pillow.

Luckily enough the pillow that he had thrown across, missed Indigo. She dodged it and it ended up nearly hitting Elektra by accident. "Whoops.. sorry"
she apologised though her laugh she struggled keeping in. "Missed me" she grinned before throwing it back.

"None of you have got dads! and you don't know mine."
Cried Lily aiming her response towards him then everyone else and she easily caught the pillow next decided to place it back. She soon stood up making her way out of the living room now feeling fed up.

"Wow.. real mature guys(!)"
Marigold sarcastically commented with a mini eye roll. "That was totally un called for"
she carried on speaking yet her focus was on finishing her homework she tried to do.

"Yeah exactly. You could've been a bit nicer" Sternly agreed Carmen before she too left the room looking for her friend. She waited by the door motioning at Indigo to help her but got no response whatsoever, it meant she wasn't joining them today and so she headed out.