Fuck, I can't think straight. I should first see where we're gonna crash.

-LISTEN, WE MAY CRASH IN THE SEA, SO BE PREPARED.

I try to get them to tighten their seat belts and put their vest on but they're too panicked.

-CALM DOWN- FUCK!

I cover them up with my body (well, try to) but that was a useless move. And Bon-Hwa Hoseok and Baek Hyun even lost consciousness as they hit their head on the wall.

Water start surrounding us, we'll drown If it continues like that! Shit shit shit.

-calm down, we can still go up if we hurry.

I didn't know that He could be like that in times like that...
-thanks Beom Seok.

Yoongi, Hijiri and Beom Seok are carrying the passed out members and we hold hands before counting to three.
-on three we'll open the exit..
-ONE
-TWO
-THREE

We get sucked outside.. I could barely stop the water into getting in my lungs. Beom's grip weaken and i look at him, trying to ignore how bad it hurts to open my eyes in this salted water.

Fuck, He lost consciousness! And Hijiri is barely trying to stay awake. no no no. I should hurry up.

I swim as fast as I can but then, I see a figure swimming towards me, helding out it hands for me to take it.

Hallucinations before dying? Maybe, but I'm too desperate to have pessimistic thoughts.

As I take their hands,everything goes black.

I'm doing the PPR? DPR? Or CPR thing to the one that was trying to swim up. I didn't use my technique since I doubt one would be able to survive MY way of getting the water out of the lungs...

And as soon as I do a bump in his chest he brutally wakes up.

Damm bitch calm down, I just saved your sorry ass.

He throw up a LOT of water and tries to open his eyes, but can't. He might have opened them underwater, that was dumb but at the same time worth the praise. He must have done it to see how his friends(?) are doing.

-lay down, not ready, sit.
-ARE THEY OKAY?! AND WHO ARE YOU?!
-...

I push him to lay back down, he can't fight back since he's weakened. Stress, fear and all, might have something to do with it.

-the others, saved, not worry. pilot, not find.

He cough water but then answer.
-we did not have a pilot, the plane was flying on its own.
-...

I put a towel in cool water and then go back to the guy. I put it on his face.
-rinse, eyes, bacteria, blind.

He start cleaning his eyes while I go to the other guys and do the cpr thing. They cough up a lot of water but they did not regain consciousness.

After I finished, I look at the first guy who was staring intensely at me, then ask.
-name.
-you want my name..?

I just stare at him. Cuz bro, didn't I make it very clear that I want his name? I can't keep calling him the first guy.

-I'm Makai. And yours?
-not have.
-ah.
-stay put.

I warn him before going to my basement. I put the loot I gained there. And also do some cleaning.

Two hours later, I go back up and see my house turned upside down. They all freeze when seeing me. We stare at each other for a few moments.
-my house. What. You did. With. House?!
-y-your house?
-NO YOUR MOM'S! FUCKIN- Ughhh!