......her darling y/n.

Y/n: *look's at muzan straight in the eyes*

Although that was just a little action, it had a massive effect on muzan, because as soon as there eyes met all her seven hearts were threatening to explode because of how fast they were beating and her face was a blushing mess and became the reason for the discovery of a new shade of red, and it also confirmed something for her

Muzan: 'that beautiful face......and silky H/c hair.......and those heavenly looking E/c eyes......and that calming voice....there is no doubt......he's my darling y/n.'

Y/n: *starts going towards muzan*

Muzan: *panicking* 'omg he's coming here!!!'

Y/n:*infront of her* "hi mam."

Muzan: "h-h-h-hi." 'stop stuttering damnit!!!!!'

Y/n: "are you ok, mam?"

Muzan: *calmed down* "I'm fine don't worry abou-." *Suddenly feels two small pair of arms wrap around her legs, and look's down to see Haruka hugging her legs (again)*

Haruka: *hugging her legs* "mommy let's go home, I'm tired because of all that walking me and mister y/n did."

Muzan: 'AND I'M F*CKING TIRED OF YOU EXISTING BRAT!!!!!' "Sure sweetie we'll go in a bit ok, let me talk to him first."

Haruka: "ok mommy."

Muzan: *look's at y/n* "hello sir my name's muzan and this is my "daughter" Haruka."

Y/n: "well, i already know her name." *Say's while patting Haruka's head*

Y/n: *look's at muzan* "you know, you really remind me of someone i knew from my childhood."

Muzan: "is that so."

Y/n: "yup, she was my best friend in my childhood days and the funny thing is that you are like a literal copy of her but just an adult version, even your name's are the same."

Muzan: "that's truly a weird coincidence" 'he's definitely talking about me!!'

Y/n: "anyways, since we found you already i guess it's time for me to go now" *about to leave*

Muzan: "wait a minute!!!"

Y/n: *Stops and looks at her* "yes?"

Muzan: "i have never seen you around here before, are you perhaps new here."

Y/n: "ah, yes i am new here i came here to meet a friend, he runs a Shop in this city and maybe explore the place a bit"

Muzan: "do you have a place to stay at?"

Y/n: "uhh no, i plan on booking a hotel here then stay there for the time being."

Muzan: *smiles* "would you like to stay with us in our house?"

Y/n: "Huh, uhhhh that's really nice of you mam but i can't possibly disturb you and your family."

Muzan: "nonsense, i am just repaying you for finding my "daughter" besides it's the least I could do for you, and the hotels around this area are getting quite expensive these days."

Y/n: "umm I'm still not sure."

Haruka: "please mister y/n."

Y/n: "umm I'm sorry Haruka but i ca-"

Haruka: "please please please please" *gives the puppy eyes like this👇*

Y/n: 'RESIST!!!!' *glances at her*

Haruka: *still giving the puppy eyes*

Y/n: 'how....the...hell....can....someone.... resist......that?' "fine, I'll come kid."

Haruka: "yay!!!"

Muzan: "I am happy that you accepted our offer."

Y/n: "Hmm, i guess I'll be in your care then mam." *politely bows a little*

Muzan: "i hope you'll enjoy your stay at our house, and please there's no need to call me mam you can just call me muzan"

Y/n: "then you can call me y/n, muzan."

Haruka: "let's go home now, I'm tired!!"

Y/n: *laughs* "if you're so tired then I'll carry you."

Haruka: "really?!?!"

Y/n: "yup" *picks her up then look's at muzan* "let's go now, muzan."

Muzan: *smiles* "sure."

Muzan and y/n with Haruka on his back starts walking towards her house, and on the way to there house muzan suddenly glances at y/n and see's him laughing with Haruka and blushed as a thought came in her mind

Muzan: 'he's so good with kids, even tho Haruka and my darling y/n just met today, she looks so happy with him, i can't wait when me and my darling y/n will have kids' *looking at y/n with heart eyes and blushing and drooling because of "certain thoughts" on her mind*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "let me know what you think about this chapter and comment any suggestions you would like to see in the next chapter."