"Fez," Estrella stared down at him with a look of disbelief. "What the fuck?"

"What?" He asked. "You know I'm right, all this bad shit das been happening is all me. Fucking, you seeing Ash kill Mouse, you having to get naked at a fucking drug deal in front of creepy mothafuckas we don't know. I don't know how the fuck you haven't fucking left, for real, I fuckin robbed someone and fucked them up and then covered up a murder all in the same fuckin night, and all I could think about was what you were gonna think of me."

"Fezco I don't fucking care, haven't you realized?"

"Nah, I have, and das the thing, like...why? Why don't you care? How come you just...ion get it. How are you jus okay with all of this shit? I know you good with the drugs and the business cause you grew up around it, but I just can't believe that I have a girl who loves me and isn't letting anything I do change that."

Estrella's eyes teared up as she ran her finger over her boyfriend's bandaged hand, his words making her heart ache for him.

Fezco wasn't one to self doubt. So the thought that it was her making him think all that was just off.

Did he really think a few bad things he did would make her change the way she viewed him, or make all her love for him disappear?

"I don't care because my dad's done worse," She told Fezco. "And I still love him. My dad's always shown me nothing but love, and whatever he did was always for a reason. I could never stop loving him because he robbed someone or covered up a murder. So I could never stop loving you because you robbed someone or covered up a murder."

Fezco stared up at Estrella as she avoided eye contact, still rubbing her finger on his hand.

She glanced at him for a split second but looked away once noticing his eyes on her.

"I've never felt as loved as you make me feel. I'd be fucking stupid to let something you did to protect yourself and your family change the way I feel about you. You're a good person, and you don't deserve to feel like you don't deserve me. You do, and even if you don't, you have me, Fez. So fuck whatever you did, I don't care. I knew what I would be getting myself into when you asked me out and I said yes. Don't be sorry. It's okay."

"No is not."

"Yes it is. I love you."

Fezco stared up at his girlfriend as she finally made eye contact with him and sighed, taking in everything she had said, but still wondering what the fuck he could have possibly done to deserve her.

To deserve a girl who loves him and isn't letting anything he does change that.

"I love you more princess."

Estrella laughed a little and leaned down to give him a kiss, making him stand up as she did so it'd be easier for her.

Fezco pulled away after a couple seconds, pressing his forehead to Estrella's.

She gave him another kiss before grabbing his hand and then dragging him back to their room.

Fez laughed a little as he closed the door, kicking his shoes and jeans off so he could get into bed with Estrella.

"What?" She asked from where she unfolded her blanket.

"You watched me practically fuckin kill someone and all you had to say after was where's my New Year's kiss?," Fez laughed.