2

Y/N's Pov

I was now sitting together with Dahyun as their manager is driving us back to my apartment to take few of my things there.

I was shock that Dahyun insist to help me pack my things and go with me. The awkwardness right now between us didn't also help me in my situation.
I'm panicking. I still can't believe I can meet her in person, and even stay together with her at home that it'll be just the two of us.

I just look outside because I have no courage to talk to Dahyun. She doesn't seem to mind though.

And minutes later we've already arrive into my apartment and I let them in.

"Your place is so big and beautiful, Y/N." Dahyun said as she was looking around.

"Thank you." I shyly said and started to take out few of my cloths in my closet and put them in my luggage.

Dahyun helped too and we shared a little conversation until we get a little comfortable to each other.

"What does your parents do for living?" Dahyun asked.

"My Dad own a Hospital and my Mom.... She passed away two years ago." I said and look down to so Dahyun wouldn't see me weak.

It's been so long since I open up about that topic, and up until now, Dad and I are still hurt because of Mom leaving us.

Dahyun scooted closer to me and pat my back. I hold up my tears because I don't want to break down Infront of Dahyun. That's just embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't know." Dahyun said. I look at her and shake my head.

"Aniya! It's okay." I sniffles and chuckled at her.

"About my Mom, She owns a café shop and I plan to take that over after I graduate." I smiled at her which she did too.

"I want to visit there at some time." Dahyun happily said.

"Of course, let's do that." I said.

After some minutes, Dahyun and I finished packing my things quickly than we expected. Maybe because we are enjoying each other presence and we had fun while packing. Their Manager is waiting for us outside and I look around my apartment once more and lock it.

Dahyun and I went out of the building and their manager saw us and helped us to my luggages.

I thank him and we went in the car already then their manager started to drive us to the girls dorm.

Time Skip

We've arrive to a big house and I was leave in awe.

Their house is so pretty. This is just the view from outside, we haven't get in yet.

"Your house is so beautiful." I said as Dahyun is just standing beside me.

"Really?" I nodded.

"The girls and I pick this among all the houses PD-nim showed us. Let's come in." Dahyun said and I followed her in along with my things.

As I went in, as expected it was also looking pretty inside. It looks so cozy.

Their Manager bring down my things and I thank him once I again.

"I'll be back at the company now. Call me if there's a problem in here or you guys are going out. Okay?" Dahyun and I both nodded.

"Thank you Manager-nim." I said and bowed at him.

He smile at me and nodded as he already left. Now, it's really Dahyun and I in the house.