Camilo gets his

Camilo was finally 5! Camilo was happy but at the same time nervous he didn't want a bad gift. Dolores was there saying nothing is going to happen your gonna get a wonderful gift because your wonderful Camilo said thx but is that rlly true and dolores said yes ofc. Camilo wasn't used to having all the attention on him but he was kinda happy about that having all the attention.but the bad thing was that everyone would be staring at him and looking and he said what if I don't get a gift.He had a cousin named Mirabel they were the same age but Camilo was 2 months older. Mirabel was there and she said don't worry your gonna get a good gift! So I believed what everyone said I was gonna get a GOOD GIFT . I walked in as the curtain opened their was SO many people there I said in my head. It took me abt 50 seconds just to start walking and then abuela was there holding the candle and she asked me if I would bless my home and I said yes. The good thing was she let me touch the candle! I touched the door nob. MY POWER WAS SHAPE SHIFTING!! I always loved tv shows that showed when ppl like shape shifted it looked so cool and now I have the gift yay. So I started pranking dolores,isabela , Luisa ,and mirabel. They got so annoyed but I didn't care. Having a gift was so much fun!