I did my make up and put up my hair into a low ponytail.

Exiting the room I saw William and the boys ready to leave for the diner.

"Alright, you ready?" William asked.

I nodded and walked with them to the car.

We got in and drove to the diner.

Upon arriving at the diner, Henry comes out and greets us. "Hey, Will, (Y/N)!" He smiled.

I waved, unenthused and William muttered a "Hey." before heading into the diner.

Henry looked away awkwardly, then turning his attention to Evan. "Heyy! The birthday boy!!"

Evan smiled at Henry and followed me into the diner, latching onto my hand.

The boy gazed at the party balloons and streamers hunger around the diner.

I smiled at Evan's astonishment. "Yep, this is all for you!"

"All for me." He gazed around the diner seeing the party decorations set up just for him.

William, Evan and I sat down together at a table and watched all of the kids run around.

"Evan, don't you wanna go play?" I put my hand on his back.

"O-okay." Evan hopped off the chair and walked over to the kids running around.

He sheepishly introduced himself to the children and introduced themselves as well.

Evan smiled and ran back over to William and I.

"Dad! (Y/N)! I made new friends!"

"Oh? What're their names?" I asked.

"Albert and Jamie!" He cheered.

"Ah! Well, go have fun with them." The excited little boy smiled and ran back to the two boys.

"I'm so happy he made friends! And on his birthday, too!" I exclaimed, ecstatically to William.

William smiled, "I love seeing you happy; you get all excited and energetic."

I reached across the table and grabbed William's hand. "And I love seeing you happy because when you smile, you actually look approachable!" I teased.

"I thought you said I was hot!"

"Key word: was!" I shoot back and giggle as I look to try and find where Evan had gone.

"Hm, whatever." William jokingly looks away.

I couldn't see Evan from where I was sitting.

It's okay, he's just with his friends. Everything will be fine, I need to stop worrying so much.

I look back to William who's picking at the table.

"Wow, your brother is kind of a baby, isn't he?" I heard a boy say, far from our table, by the main doors.

"It's hilarious. Why don't we help him get a closer look! He'll love it!"

"No! Please!"

What is going on over there?

I try to peak around the blindspot where the commotion was, but a waitress blocked my view.

"Come on guys, let's give this little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal!"

Aw, that's sweet of them, helping a smaller kid see the animatronics on stage.

The kids step out of the blindspot and I count four kids carrying a smaller kid. All of the bigger children seem to be wearing masks of the mascots. I see a Bonnie mask, Chica mask, Fredbear mask and.. a Foxy mask?

Michael?

The smaller boy is crying.

"No! I don't want to go!"

The little boy wore a black shirt with grey stripes.

Evan?

"You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer! Ha ha ha!"

"William, William." I tried to get the man sitting cross from me's attention.

"Yes, Love?"

I point to Michael's group of friends carrying Evan towards Fredbear.

"I don't like Fredbear, he's scary." Evan's words replayed in my head.

"Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!"

The bigger boys hoist the crying child up to Fredbear's jaw, shoving his head inside Fredbear's mouth. The boys begin laughing.

I shoot up from my chair and bolt over to the stage.

No, no, no. That is in NO way safe!!

"Oi! No!" I yell as loud as I can. "Get his head out of-"

I stop dead in my tracks.

It was as if it'd happened in slow motion.

Evan looked towards me, his eyes filled with panic and fear. Tears streaming down his face and into the bear's mouth. His tears dripping onto the metal inside, loosening the jaw joints.

"I don't like Fredbear, he's scary."

His words replayed in my mind as I watched, helpless.

Fredbear's jaw clamped shut with Evan's head still inside his mouth.

No, no, no, no, no! Not another one, no! I'd just gotten over Elizabeth, not Evan too now!

"EVAN!!" I called as I resumed my beeline for the stage.

William got out of his seat and ran for the stage as well.

No, no, no, no, no. No, this can't be happening! This can't be happening!

I jumped up on top of the stage and pried Fredbear's mouth open, grabbing the little boy who hung limply by his head and laying him down on my lap. I held him tenderly in my arms.

"You're going to be okay, you're going to be okay," I repeated over and over as I stared down through teary eyes at the little boy who I'd raised.

I don't know how long it'd been–how much time had passed, but then next thing I knew, paramedics were rushing in with a stretcher. They took the little boy out of my arms and carried him into the ambulance.

I followed Evan into the ambulance and so did William. We rode in the ambulance along side Evan.

Tears streaked down my cheeks as I stared at the poor boy lying in the stretcher. My breathing began to quicken.

William took notice and grabbed my hand, holding it in his own. He intertwined our fingers and rubbed my hand with his thumb. William didn't look away from his son once.

"You're going to be okay." I muttered under my breath.