26. He does... like me back?

Start from the beginning

My head tilted a little and I put it on her shoulder as she hugged me. "You always complained about him being rude, impolite, reckless and careless. Maybe that's because he doesn't like the work and wants to pass time" She ruffled my hair and suddenly pushed me away and said "Swear, these times when you went to him, you guys did nothing or HE didn't do anything!?.."

'Shit... I never thought about this... about this question especially' My mouth parted and tried to say something, eyes looking at the invisible air shocked and doesn't know what to say "Uh.. umm.. M-mom? You sure you're as-asking me this question?"

"Yees~?" Her index got down to my chest as she was pointing at me on my heart, then leaned in with a suspicious look.

"Mom please stop smirking like that" My laugh showed that I was obviously nervous.

After a while of silence I spoke up "Yes, I am sorry, he- we did" 'You don't want your mom to hate him? That's totally stupid Wonwoo, protecting him by involving yourself too? Ok that really shows I'm crazy'

"We hugged, slept together BUT I SWEAR WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE! We acted like lovers, flirted with each other, 'That's a fucking lie! He did everything!!' Ate together and hold each others hands, also k- no just that" Me looking shocked while counting on my fingers at how many things, is something I would never like to see.
'Ok that's really a lot... What the hell was he thinking when he does this??'

"You're sure? Cuz you look doubtful, ok I do believe you but the thing is that it had passed almost a year and you didn't say anything??"

I gritted on my teeth and rubbed my arm "Mom, it's not like I fell for him at the very first sight!"

"No, I'm happy for you, and because you trusted me and told me" She pulled me into a tight hug "Oh~ my son is so lovely, his mom loves him very much, please take care of yourself"

"Your son loves you too" I hugged her back then parted and sat properly on the couch.

After few minutes my phone buzzed, I took it out and there was messages from Soonyoung and an unknown number, Who is this?

I opened Soonyoung's first.

Youngyoungie:
Hey bro👋🏻
You free tomorrow?
I'll come and sleepover
DON'T MAKE EXCUSES I'LL COME EVEN IF YOU SAY NO!
Be prepared, see you soon
(18:36)

Me:
WHAT??
No, don't even dare step a step out of your house!!
(21:51)

"Mom, Soonyoung is coming tomorrow, he'll sleepover"

"Oh, he's always welcome, there's no problem" Why is she acting like he's her long lost child, if she had the chance she'll adopt him as soon as she can.

I opened the unknown chat then, I was confused.

Unknown ##:
Hi Won
(21:48)

'Wait, how do they know my name?'

Unknown ##:
I think I lost my phone at your house
Can you please search for it for me?
Sorry if I bothered you
By the way, I'm Mingyu and this is Eino's number
(21:49)

'Didn't he say he's going home?' I then remembered what he said in the morning when I asked him why he came so early.

"I had a fight with my dad"

"This is Mingyu, he's asking if we saw his phone"

"Oh! I remember I saw it on the desk in the kitchen, he put it there before we eat"

I got up and brought it from the kitchen, his wallpaper is cute, him and his nephews.

Me:
Hello
Yes you forgot it in the kitchen
It's with me now
(21:54)

I quickly got a reply from him as I think.

Unknown ##:
Thank you! (T^T)
I thought I lost it forever
And yes, can you please send a message to my mom that I'm not coming home today?
(21:55)

Me:
Doesn't she know yet? Like it's been a week
(21:55)

Unknown ##:
I don't want to tell her because she'd absolutely keep annoying me with calls & messages or tell my sister to convince me coming back
(21:55)

Me:
So then..
The password?
(21:56)

Unknown ##:
There's none
(21:56)

"Oh"

I opened it and it was already opened on the same number as I'm talking to now, but why did he name him 'Soap Head'?

'Wait...' I got shocked at the conversation.

29 August

Me:

Shut up you soap head
I can't!!
I'm sure he'll hate me even more
Though he already does 😒
SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE THINGS WORSE!!
(06:11)

Soap Head:
I only said take him out on a date and say how you feel and done!!
Why so dramatic!!???
It's my fault that I offered to help you 😒
(06:11)

Me:
Not in a way that makes the situation worse than it is!!!
(06:12)

Soap Head:
Ok then keep your feelings for yourself and let Jeon hate you more cuz of your clowny attitudes
You're being stupid Mingyu!!
Don't do stupid things to him, of course he'll hate you more!
And you're asking why he hates you..😒
(06:13)

Me:
I promise I'll never do anything
Just help me ok? 😭🙏🏼
Please Eino~
I love you man just help me this time
Hey!! Eino!!
EINOOO!!
REPLY PLEASE
Damn you!
I hate you the most 😒
(06:15)
(Seen 06:20 ✔️)

'What the hell... am I in trouble now?'

┅┅┅☆

The longest chapter is here

Thank you for your interest ♥︎