Rules

•𝘽𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿; I feel like every graphic shop has this rule but, I do have a life and it's very disrespectful to rush me when I'm trying my best to finish quickly. It's also very disrespectful to ask me for a graphic while being rude to me or any other customers and this will get you banned from my shop.

•𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏; Your book that I'm making the cover for will be added to a public reading list of mine to get it attention.

•𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎; I have every right to deny your request if I don't think I can do it or if I'm too busy atm. DO NOT get pissy if I say no, I am trying my hardest, but sometimes I need a break.

•𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙋 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂; Unlike other shops, I don't care if you ask someone else for the same thing you asked for as long as you use mine at some point too

•𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀; Most of these things take a while to make, so I would appreciate if you used them for more than a few weeks before throwing them out.

•𝘽𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾; Most of you guys want your aesthetics, covers, etc done quickly so you're gonna have to be specific so it's easier for me to find images that I think fit the book especially for aesthetics.

•𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙎; If you want a graphic, then request them, don't steal others' stuff, and if you like a graphic I made for someone else, then ask me for it. Also, DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT take my graphics and give them to others saying they are yours, under any circumstances.

•𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙔 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏; It just depends on how many ongoing graphics I have going on. If you read through the comments and see that I haven't replied, keep it to 2-3 cover and 5-6 aesthetics. If there aren't many or any at all that I have ongoing, then you can have 4-5 cover and as many aesthetics as you want. (Does not apply to V.I.P.'s)

•𝙑𝙄𝙋 𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀; VIP's are obviously going to be prioritized when they ask for graphics even if there are like 8-9 people asking for graphics. V.I.P's are usually picked by my close friends who are on Wattpad or people who have helped me through my journey on Wattpad (most of the V.I.P's will be transferred from my last graphics book).

•𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝙎; Fill out all the required fields, or you will be denied.

•𝘾𝙁𝘾𝙐; It means closed for catch-up

•𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 Funny if you read the rules

•𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏; It's mandatory for you to give me some kind of credit in your description, first chapter, message board, etc. Whichever is best for you, I don't care, I just want some kind of credit.

•𝙋𝘼𝙔𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎; A permanent follow, credit, and patience.

𝘉𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛-

𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀.

If you're on here, then you will not be allowed to be ordered from my shop again, and if you try, then I will immediately deny you.

𝘝.𝘐.𝘗𝘴-

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀.

The V.I.P's have special privileges as you saw above and I'll go over that more if I ever need to, but the most important thing is that they can order as many graphics as they want and are prioritized. Love you guys <3

harringtonshogwarts