Chapter 1, meeting!!

Meeting Percy, Annnabeth, and Grover!!!

..........................................................................
So Kira are you ready for the  school day to end? I heard Nekoda ask.
Yes! I said with excitement. Oh my its the bitch from Scotland!!!
Oof, back off Mat! I heard Koda say.
You call me a bitch like its a bad thing and  What do you want lad? I ask clearly annoyed.
Hey! Mat leave her alone! I heard a boy with Cruches say.
Mat, go away before you regret it! I heard Nekoda say.
Oof ok fine! He said walking away back to his table. Ok um Kira um you turned 15 like three days ago. She said looking at me
Yeah... Why?! Oh nothing i just remember how time flies. Koda said. okay? Any ways we have a Field trip, lets go! Koda said trying to change the subject. When they get to the museum.
Our history teacher was taking us on this Field trip. (I'm soorrryy i forgot his namme😭😭) when Percy was done answering questions, i see our sub teacher bring him some where... I had a feeling it wasn't going to end well at all!!! So i fallowed them... i was about to walk away when i see the sub teacher shape shift into something... WAIT SHAPE SHIFT?!!? WHAT THE HELL!? SURE WERE IN NEW YORK WHERE YOU CAN EXPECT ANYTHING TO BE THERE BUT STILL!!!! OK SO WHAT EVER THAT THING IS, IT IS A REPALLSIVE CREATURE!!! (if you don't know what Repallsive means either look it up in the dictionary,but if you don't want to it means Ugly and i'm talking about what she turned into!) But then the history teacher came in the room and said something i couldn't hear and it flew out the window! Then he handed Percy.... Wait is that a PEN?! Omg *laughs* Then i see Percy and a really cute bo-wait no-no-no mom would tease me for hours about that! Kira, Kira, KIRA!, Kira haddie-Mccarty!!!! I snaped out of my thoughts when i heard my full name. Huh o-oh hey Nekoda! Oh don't "Huh" me i was calling your name ever since you fallowed Percy and the sub teacher. H-hey Nekoda did you see what i saw???
..... You need to come with me! What?! Nekoda WHAT WAS THAT THING?! Look quiet down i'll answer every thing, when we get to your house. Ok-ok your fine Kira your fine. I told myself but I was wrong. Mooommmm!!!!?!?! What? Whats wrong?!
Flynn its time. I heard Nekoda said with Concern. Ok come on!
------Driving to camp Half-Blood------
Mom? Koda? Whats going on??? You'll understand stand when we get there. Um Nekoda why in the hell is there a boy fighting a HUGE bull and is actually defenting it?! O-oh HURY HURY THATS WHERE THE INTRENCE IS AT!!!!! Okay, okay. All of a sudden the Bull just poofed out of no where.... Man i'm having a Blue Exorcist moment. "Why don't you go POOF or something," *Rin: Poof? Poof? Poof?
POFFITY POOF POOF! * Kira!!! Come on!!!!! I heard my mom and Nekoda scream. OH COMING!!!!!!

A/N HELLOOOOOO i hoped you enjoyed this Chapter, and i'll try to post as much as i can, so possibly see you tomorrow ¯\_()_/¯ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ. But have a good morning/evening/or night where ever you are!! Sleep well!! Drink water, eat something, and you are Loved 💖❤️!!!
Now i'm having a toss up between of what i should call all of you, so Little moons🌘, or Butterflies🦋and Bee's 🐝,or book worms 📖. Or should i just swap between all of them???? But any ways.
-Author Hope! And fyi I will be swapping in between Hope and Robin on here!

Gawd i just went back to this chapter.....
Why was i so cringy😭😳