𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌

Start from the beginning

Gundham: Why have you come to my lair *he says with a raspy morning voice*

Nekomaru: We came to hangout with you!

Ibuki: Ibuki was bored!

Fuyuhiko: Me and Peko have nothing to do today so we figured we could hangout with you idiots.

Gundham: I'm not even wearing clothes.

Ibuki: You have massive boobs!

Gundham: They are not boobs!

Peko: Nice tits.

Gudham: They are not booobs you imbacile!

Fuyuhiko: Can we come in or not it's cold out here

*Gundham opens to door to let everyone inside. The house is dark its lit with a few lamps there are Two cat stands with 1 black cat and 1 white cat laying next to each other. A white soft husky trotting around with a bone.*

Ibuki: *gasp* YOU HAVE A PUPPY!!! * She runs over to the dog and pets them.*

Gundham: Wait here until I get into formal clothing. * he leaves the room and walking into his bedroom closing the door to get dressed he then leaves his room*

Gundham: Lets go.

*The group of friends had a wonderful day the went to the Zoo, went ice skating and even decided to get ice cream.  They all get home around 12:00 Gundham get home and instanlty goes to sleep. Sunday passed by in a flash. Gundham just wanted the weekend to end so he could see Kazuichi the next day at school. Soon enough the next day came. Gundham did his morning routine,but he decided to leave his hair down today. He's not much of a morning person but he still has to get up early enough to take care of his animals and get ready for school. He likes to get to school at least 20 minutes early before anyone else for peace and quiet before he has to deal with a bunch of "idiots" (aka his friends) He sat there for a while just petting his hamsters (he's actually playing with them) And then the teacher comes in*

Chisa: Hello Tanaka. How are you this morning?

Gundham: I am certainly doing wonderful. How are you today Ms.Yukizome?

Chisa:How wonderful. I'm doing fabulous.

*It was silent for at least 10 minutes until Nekomaru and Akane came in. They were chatting very loudly as they came in. They greeted Gundham and Ms.Chisa next was Fuyuhiko and Peko. Then it was Nagito, Chiaki and Hajime. After them it There was TeruTeru and the Byakuya then Mikan and Ibuki. Next was Sonia and Kazuichi. She was latched onto Kazuchi's side, hugging him. She looked over at Gundham and blew him a kiss, to make him angry. In Fact it did work. He hid his emotions and decided to pet his hamsters. HIs hamsters always make him happy. No matter what. Well then after a few seconds Hyoko burst through the door with Mahiru following behind her. They all sat down and everyone was ready for class. After that they continued what they do on a normal school day then lunch came along. Mikan was sitting with us today while Sonia was with Kazuichi. It was silent for a few moments and then Ibuki spoke up*

Ibuki: Ibuki and Mikan Heard something bad....

Peko: What did you hear?

Mikan: Th-there is a rumor going around that Kazuichi and S-Sonia are together.

Nekomaru: Gosh...Sorry little bud but I don't think you can get him away now

Gundham: Tch... seems that she dares to challenge the great Tanaka...Ignorant fool she doesn't know who she is up against.

Fuyuhiko: I don't know what you are planning but you better do it quick before it gets worse.

Gundham: No need to worry....The great Tanaka has a few ideas *he says with a slight smirk as he is feeding Maga-Z.*

Nekomaru: Maybe after you get your lover all of us and have a quadruple date ahahaha!

Ibuki: Ibuki likes that idea!!

Fuyuhiko: That would be fun: What do you think Gundham?

Gundham: Perhaps it is a good idea.

Mikan: Hey guys I-Ibuki and I were thinking. U-uhm do you all want to go to the park with us a-after school?

Peko: I do not see why not.

Nekomaru: Can I bring Akane?

Ibuki: Of course

Fuyuhiko: I'm only going because Peko is going.

Gundham: I- I have some plans this afternoon for about an hour or so. Perhaps i'll be there later. What time?

Mikan: U-uhm You can just text us wh-when you're done. And we'll tell you if we are st-still at the park. You have ibuki's number right.

Gundham: Indeed I do. She added everyone to a text chat a while ago.

Ibuki: Oh-! That reminds Ibuki!

*Ibuki then removes Sonia from the group chat and adds Mikan. I would too Ibuki)*

Ibuki: Now we can all chat privately without Sonia.

Fuyuhiko: Hah nice move!

*Everyone then finished their lunch and went to their classes finishing up the day. Gundham Stayed at home because he said he had some plans. He told them he had to breed his animals. Then by the time he got done he met up with everyone at the park.*