𝕯𝖔𝖉𝖌𝖊𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑

Kazuichi POV: What's up with this dude? Attention seeker.

*Kazuichi begins to doodle on his paper. He drew a small little robot. For the meantime he is just bored during class. After 10 minutes or so the teacher tells them that they can do whatever they want for the rest of the class. Kazuichi turns around and sees Fuyuhiko, Ibuki, and Nekomaru talking to Gundham. Sonia then goes over to Kazuichi and they begin to talk. Sonia begins to blush..only a little, but it's not enough for Kazuichi to notice...it's enough for Gundham to notice...he becomes enraged but he hides his anger soon enough the bell rings and everyone is heading for their next class. Their next class was gym class. All the guys and girl got changed. Everyone was separated into two teams. *

Team 1

Akane, Nekomaru, Fuyuhiko, Peko, Gundham, Ibuki, Hajime, Chiaki

Team 2

Mikan, Teru Teru, Kazuichi, Hyoko, Mahiru, Nagito, Sonia, Byakuya (Imposter)

*They were going to play dodgeball. Let me tell you the rules. If you get hit by a ball you get to sit on a bench. If someone on your team catched a ball you get to go back into the game and if you threw a ball and it got caught, you are out. If you get hit in the head with a ball it doesn't count. Everyone's thoughts were "This isn't fair" Obviously it wasn't a bunch of strong people on one team and some people who have never worked out their mussels before on the other team. But with some strategy they could beat them. Each team had 5 minutes to work on a strategy. Soon enough the time is up. Team 2 ganged up on Nekomaru since he was the hardest. Then Akane. After her Hyoko and Mahiru got out by Hajime and Chiaki. Then Fuyuhiko got out by Nagito and Kazuichi. Nagito got out by Peko. Peko got out by Sonia. Hajime got out by Byakuya. Byakuya Got out by Gundham. Kazuichi caught Ibuki's ball and brought Hyoko in. Hajime got Hyoko out. Chiaki Got out by Mikan. Now it's Gundham and Hajime against Mikan Kazuichi and TeruTeru. Gundham got TeruTeru out. Hajime got out by Mikan. Now it's 1v3. Mikan threw a ball at Gundham and he caught out bringing back Nekomaru. Nekomaru got out of Kazuichi. Now it's 2v1.*

Sonia: Oh dear. It seems that I am out numbered.

Nekomaru: Yeah this did not seem very fair.

Gundham: Agreed. You cannot put incredibly strong people against weaker mortals.

Kazuichi: Hey! Are you calling us weak?

Gundham: I- Apologies I didn't mean to offend you. I wasn't calling you weak i was just saying you are merely weaker

*As he was distracted Sonia threw a ball at Gundham, but Nekomaru ended up catching it.*

Nekomaru: Sly fox

Sonia: hehe. Well it was worth a shot.

*After that everyone was sent back to the locker rooms to get washed up and dressed.Once everyone was finished they headed to lunch once the bell rang. A few moments later everyone is sitting with their friend groups. Gundham is feeding some bread to his hamsters.*

Fuyuhiko: Why were you late this morning?

Gundham: I simply forgot to set my alarm last night.

Peko: You look like a mess.

Ibuki:ooooo Ibuki thinks you where looking him~

Gundham: SILENCE FIEND!!

Nekomaru: Huh? What is she talking about lil dude

Ibuki: IBUKI IS SORRY!!

Sonia:I do not understand what is happening?

Gundham: *Sigh* I assume I must tell you all now.

Ibuki: Can Ibuki tell them?

Gundham: I'd rather tell you all somewhere private. Someone could be eavesdropping.

*They all go outside into the field. There are lunch tables so people can eat out but everyone else is inside. They sit at one of the tables with their lunch*

Fuyuhiko: Okay tell us alr

Ibuki: Gundham has a crush on someone~

Peko: Who?

Ibuki: Its Souda

Fuyuhiko: pfft-

Gundham: Do not laugh. *he mumbles under his scarf*

Nekomaru: Whoa dude. You like the Mechanic guy!

Sonia:....I never knew you were uhm

Gundham: Im not im bi..

Ibuki: IBUKI WILL AGGRESSIVELY SUPPORT YOU

Nekomaru: YES WE WILL SUPPORT YOU

Peko: I always knew you had a thing for him.

Gundham: You did?

Peko:Yes, it was slightly obvious. You get distracted a lot when you are around him.

Sonia: Excuse i'm going to go use the restroom *she gets up and leaves*

*As soon as she's inside everyone leans into the table around Gundham.*

Nekomaru: Listen bud you have now made an enemy.

Peko: Sonia has always liked him.You must watch out.

Fuyuhiko: She will try to either ruin your life or get in your way of communicating with him.

Ibuki: Ibuki will always be on your side!

Gundham: Why? You all knew she had sudden feelings for the mortal before me.

Nekomaru: She's a little uhm.. Uh...Obsessive let's say that.

Fuyuhiko: I honestly don't care what she thinks, I never liked goody two shoes.

Peko: She takes the princess thing a bit far, and it's her main excuse for everything.

Gundham: Okay? Well then I will proceed with a plan.