Dami:Just a friend thats all. Well two friends.

Siyeon:Pleazs be safe brother. Take your sword and your keychain. Press that button if your in trouble understand me?

Dami:Yes brother. Ill get going now. (Leaves)

Sua(softly smiles and walks to Siyeon):She really adorable.

Siyeon(smiles):I know.

Sua(Looks at Siyeon):You know im willing to help you raise her the best way I can (smiles)

Siyeon:What if she calls you mother Princess?

Sua:Then let her call me mother.

Mr.Kim(listening)

Siyeon:Shouldn't be with your father to trying to find you a prince?

Sua:Its not you I don't want to go.

Siyeon:Ill ask your father for permission to go on a date with you.

Sua:Haha deal (smiles amd blushes)

Mr.Kim(smiles and leaves)

Wuhan Castle

.

.

.

.

I walked inside and i was in pure shocked. The castle was amazing and was surrounded by guards. I walked to the gate and saw Princess Gahyeon and Princess Handong. I bowed to them and theh bowed back at me. I followed them inside and I must admit its bigger than I though. They took me into a room and I looled around in shocked. Everything was expensive and the material looks freash like it was just made. The furniture look all new. The floor tiles was spotless. Our castle is spotless as well but thia castle looks like nobody lives here.

Handong(smiling):Your thinking heavily.

Gahyeon:Spotless right? They cleaned yesterday night and finished the walls this morning.

Dami:Incredible. I never seen a castle with different writing. What are these characters princess?

Handong:Chinese characters actually. My name Han Dong (韓東)

Gahyeon:Sexy right?

Dami:N-ne. Um why did you two ask me to come?

Handong:We wanted your opinion on something.

Gahyeon:Ne. Can we show you?

Dami:Of course.

Handong and Gahyeon stood in front of me and slowly took off their clothes to reveal there black and blue lingerie. I immediately got hard and covered myself. I started to stare at Gahyeon more than Handong.

Handong(softly frowns):He chose you.

Gahyeon:Hm? Baby we all have each other (Kisses Handong) Remember no jealousy even though it makes you look cute. Nobody can get between us remember?

Handong(softly smiles):Yes I remember. But Dami red or blue?

Dami:Im confused princesses.

Gahyeon:Our outfits duhhh.

Dami:Purple.

Handong:Mmm good answer (gets naked)

Gahyeon(gets undressed):Whenever your ready join us.

Dami:What do you mean by that princess? (Covers her boner)

Handong picked Gahyeon up and carried her onto the bed. They started to kiss and i frozed. I didnt move a muscle. I was just staring at them. My body grew hot andI immediately got up and got into the bed. Handong and Gahyeon slowly started to take off my clothes. They both started to kiss me and I kissed them back letting my hands roam all over their body. Gahyeon slowly got on top of me amd put my member inside of her. Handong sat down on my face i immediately started to taste Handong and rubbed my thumb on Gahyeon clit. They both started moaning at the same time. After a while they swap positions. Handong started riding me and I was tasting Gahyeon.

The next day

.

.

.

.

I woke up with Princess Gahyeon and Princess Handong on top of me. I remember last night and i hurried and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and called my brother.

Dami:Brother I-

Siyeon:I covered for you. Hurry back but bring some groceries. I told mom you was out getting groceries. (Hangs up)

Dami:Thanks. (Leaves)