"How disgusting, she was totally oblivious to everything and was dressed like she was going to a fancy dress, she is definitely a mudblood, and if I wasn't mistaken that was Neville Longbottom a blood traitor from a family full of them too, disgraces to the wizarding world the lot of them," I look to my right and acknowledge Dracos words of fierce supremacy with a nod and a hmm.

How disgusting indeed. My mothers one of them my fathers a blood traitor from what I've heard and if they're anything to go by then I hate them.

I place the locks back on the compartment door, no need for any more interruptions. I already have a headache coming and we're still 4 hours away.

You'd think with all of this magic they could at least make the train a bit faster paced.

Deciding not to dwell to much on matters I can't yet change I look towards the people in my Compartment.

"My name is Harrison, Harrison James Potter," I spit out the words James Potter with venom coating them. I hope the venom will kill it fast.

They all go silent and stare at me in mixed caution and surprise. I'm not shocked I would be the same.

"Don't fret I'm nothing like my family, I despise them all," their suspicion of me decreases slightly but it's definitely still there. Perhaps we could make friends with each other. They're smart and won't waste my time.

"Harry Potter? My father told me about you, he said you were killed in the dark lords attack, how are you here?"

Theodore asks me, smart indeed.

His baby like features shaped into confusion, his soft brown hair messy on his head, unlike Dracos who's hair is gelled back.

We are just going through a small town on the boarder of England and Scotland. The land is filled with green and farm animals are surrounding the tracks.

I can almost smell the fresh grass and it's refreshing never leaving the city means always breathing in fumes and the crap from the pollution filled air. I've always wanted to go to the beach.

One day I will.

"Obviously I didn't die in the attack or I wouldn't be here, as for how I don't know and you haven't heard about it before because I grew up in the muggle world. Dumbledore and my parents left me with her magic hating muggle family," I loathe the word that I spit out with hate.

They have looks of disgust in their faces.

This time it's Kace that speaks up.

"It should be illegal for people like us to be lowered down to their disgusting level, it's wrong that you were left with muggles, never mind ones that neglect and disrespect your superiority to them," I nod in agreement but say nothing else on the matter.

Understanding that I want that to be the end of the hard subject they go on to talk about something else to do with Dracos father who works at the ministry.

Two more long hours pass and it's now dark out. The wind is picking up a bit and it's starting to rain. I rub my head feeling the headache that I've had since the mudblood came in earlier.

I rub the scar on my forehead and blow out a sigh hoping the pain will pass soon.

"Everyone we'll be arriving at Hogwarts in 5 minutes please leave your trunk and it will be taken to your dorm after the sorting," already having changed into our robes we just leave our trunks on the seats. I make sure to put a lock on mine and extra charms just in case.

We step off the scarlet train and head towards a man who looks to be at least 10 feet tall.

His brown jacket covering his massive body like a blanket made for giants. He isn't a giant, they're a lot taller, perhaps a half giant.

"Firs' years this way, firs' years this way, mind the step there," his heavy Scottish ascent carries through the crowd.

Good Lord the weather has got a bit worse. This ancient looking boat better not capisse while I'm in it.

I look around the crowd but can't spot my god forsaken brother hopefully he'll of missed the train. Though having him here will open up my door to opportunity and what I can do.

Draco, Theo, Pansy and I get into one boat it freaks and rocks as we step in and pansy screeches making my head throb in protest.

The journey is shaky and thank god I'm not sea sick or I would've been halfway over this wooden boat by now. The rain is coming down harder and the wind is picking up. The clothes are no where near as warm as they should be for the Uk but it'll do.

I went for the platinum lined robes with thermal protective pads coating the insides. From what I've learned the boys and Pansy went for near enough the same.

Finally we are pulling into the port the magic pulling us in safely. The magic of Hogwarts wraps is in her motherly warmth and the magic flows through my veins like nothing I've ever felt.

It's amazing. A genuine smile lights up my face and before long we are walking into the great hall.

Here we go.

As soon as the doors to the great hall I stop dead at the teachers table, right there sitting with pristine smiles on their fake faces I quickly carry on catching back up with Draco.

Lily and James fucking Potter are sat there like the perfectly happy couple and it angers me but it also makes my chest hurt a bit, not that I'd ever admit it but it hurt a bit.

Why are they happy without me? Is it that easy to get over losing a child? Or even abandoning one?

I shake the thoughts from my head and watch the sorting take place.

"Abbott, Hannah,"

"Hufflepuff"

A girl with brown hair gets sorted into the yellow and black house of the badger.

"Malfoy, Draco,"

He walks up with a confidence that you wouldn't expect to see in a child his age and I smile slightly as he gets sorted into Slytherin as soon the hat lowers onto him.

The house he was so confident to get.