Izuku's Insecurities

Izuku was in his room, looking at himself in the full body mirror he had in his bed area. Katsuki was in the kitchen area of Izukus room, cooking them food. Izuku was looking at the scars on his hands and arms, as well and looking at the small bit of chub that his quirk caused, and his stomach. Katsuki walked into his bed area and looked at Izuku. Katsuki sighed and walked to Izuku, where he wrapped his arms around Izuku.

"What's wrong?" Katsuki asked 

"Just..thinking" Izuku responded, Katsuki pressed a long genital kiss to his cheek. 

"You're beautiful.." Katsuki said calmly and short. Izuku sighed 

"Am I?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at Katsuki.

"Yes, gorgeous actually, I'll prove it" Katsuki's answer was something not many would expect.  Izuku still looking at him.

"For starters, your face, cute and freckly, makes me want to try and connect all those freckles of yours and see if it makes a constellation." Katsuki said honestly, then kissed his cheek again, causing Izuku to blush 

"Your eyes." Katsuki paused and kissed above his eye "Beautiful as a green valley" Katsuki continued. Katsuki took Izuku's hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it gently on one of his scars. His expression was soft, he wasn't smiling, but he had a soft look on his face. 

"Your scars prove how beautiful you are on the inside, how you never give up, and never back down, that's how you are, beautiful inside and out" Katsuki said softly.

"Lastly, your stomach, despite the abs that you defiantly have, you have a small little chub, and I think it's absolutely adorable, and no one will even notice it, it's just a side affect of your quirk, but I think it makes you look cute." Katsuki spoke again. 

"I love you Izuku, remember that" Katsuki said, Izuku turned to face him rather than the mirror, Izuku was smiling with a light blush on his face,

"I love you too Katsuki" Izuku responded. Izuku put his arms around Katsuki's neck and hugged him tight, Katsuki hugged back, as Izuku relaxed into Katsuki's touch. There was something about when Katsuki was soft like this that made Izuku melt into a pile of goop in his hands. Izuku slowly started to fall asleep on Katsuki. Katsuki started to smile.

"Deku?" Katsuki asked, he looked at Izuku's face, his eyes closed, and mouth slightly opened. Katsuki chuckled and picked him up slowly and carried him to the bed. Katsuki gently set Izuku on the bed then pulled the blanket up to Izuku's shoulders, Katsuki kissed the top of his head and smiled slightly. Katsuki then slowly snuck to the other side of Izuku's bed and cuddled Izuku. Izuku turned to face Katsuki, his eyes still close. Katsuki scooted himself closer to the greenette and kissed the top of his head again. Just in that moment, they forgot all about dinner, they just were asleep in eachothers arms.