three

Welcome💜

"Leave me alone dad" Mr Jeon sighs at the words thrown at him the moment he pull his son's room door open , the said male was sitting infront of a blank canvas, different types of paints on the ground and Jungkook was holding the painting brush between his fingers , his brow creaked as he concentrate on the art he was working on.

Mr Jeon doesn't have to step closer to know what his son must be drawing , of course it's already his everyday work. No matter how tired Jungkook might be everyday after coming back from the college you'll always find him infront of his canvas doing his thing.

But Mr Jeon doesn't understand why the boy seem pissed at him at this moment.

"What's wrong bun? Problem with your taetae again?" The boy sighs dropping his brushes at the mention of Taehyung name , he shifted on his knees finally turning to face his father , who was casually leaning his back against the now closed door.

"No ! It's you , you said he'll like the car and smile with me but he didn't!" Mr Jeon wasn't more shock at the accusing finger pointed at him , of course he knows he'd be blame once Taehyung doesn't accept Jungkook's gift . Who else can be blame when he's the boy's only bestfriend, the person that he can trust and say his everyday feelings to.

Being a billionaire, a lot of people have that image of Mr Jeon being bossy judging by his stern appearance but in closed , he's just a man that wants the best for his sons.

"He did? Maybe it's too cheap? bun don't be sad because of that and why didn't you tell since because I remember it was days ago , I thought he accepted it" the older jeon finally step closer siting down on Jungkook's bed while the younger shuffle closer instantly and place his head on his father's laps.

"I don't know , he said he doesn't want it and he was angry at me again too because I gave a stranded student drive to his house because of rain , maybe he doesn't like me because I keep giving him cheap things? Should I buy him something a little more expensive?" Mr Jeon make a thinking face just like his son , as they both emerge in deep thoughts on something expensive they can gift to Taehyung , another figure enter the room.

"What are you two doing?" The two father and son duo snap their head towards the entrance where the voice come from only to roll their eyes when they sees Mrs Jeon standing with her arms folded on her chest.

"Men talks" Jungkook mumble out not moving his head away from his father laps and Mrs Jeon roll her eyes as she can already predict the type of men talk the two were talking about.

"Let me guess ? The men talks is about one boy whose father happen to be a judge and that boy is the one occupying your room wall ? You two are hopeless" the woman shakes her head fulling stepping into the room and was going to take a peek at whatever Jungkook was working on but before she could , the boy stand up instantly blocking her view.

"You know I think if you give one of this thing here to him ,he'd appreciate it than you trying to make him look like a golddigger without even trying" Mrs Jeon suggested but already expected it when the two give her a disgusting face , how is she going to make it settle in these two heads that they don't need luxurious shits to impress someone?. ( You need it to impress joy🙂🌚🙄).

" How can you think so low of your son future husband? You're wicked! Ordinary painting? Not even professional ones , you shouldn't put your mouth to men talks" jihyo sighs giving up for the hundredth time in the past months when Jungkook starts talking about Taehyung, if she suggested a simple gift . The two jeon will be on her neck and starts talking about she's trying to ridicule Taehyung.

Can't one person be sane in their family and see from her perceptive? Oh the one person that's sane is actually more obsessed with his work so yeah , she's stuck with dummies.

"Appa , she's acting like those wicked step mothers in dramas , do you think she'll starts bringing her friends daughters to our house soon ? I need to move back to my dorm then , nobody wants me but it's fine I just want Taehyung to wants me" and like that , Jungkook hug his father and the two starts their loud dramatic wailing leaving jihyo no any other choice that to leave the room.

That's the way they always get rid of her anytime she tries to put mouth into Taehyung's case , while she personally think Taehyung isn't materialistic human.

Her other two dummies thought the gifts are just not worthy enough for Taehyung to appreciate them , she might as well let them live in their fantasy until the most high decided to bless her husband and son with something called brain.

"The only thing I'll be needing is popcorns, a lot of popcorns. I'm tired of trying to keep brain where it shouldn't exist" she grumble but flinch when she sees a figure standing at the end of stairs .

"I told you to stop trying with those two" yoongi chuckle seeing the look on his mother's face , it's easy to tell the woman might be coming from Jungkook's room and definitely discuss what had to deal with Taehyung.

He sometimes wonder maybe Taehyung knows He's the main topic inside the richest man Mansion everyday! , He also can't understand his brother obsession with that boy.

"They're going to make that boy starts thinking our family are generally stupid not knowing those two are just naturally dumb and stupid , gosh how do I even come across them?" Jihyo sighs taking a seat on the couch with yoongi who was just coming back from office.

"Well you fall for father and didn't knew he was a heir to big company and you seduce him thinking you could survive on your cafe paycheck but then he reveal to you who he's after jungkook make a place in your stomach-- yoongi laugh loudly when the woman pick up her slippers and he didn't wait to be hit before running away to his room.

"Do you think he'll like this ?" Jungkook ask after they've concluded on another gift for Taehyung and Mr Jeon nods confidently, there's no way this won't make the boy heart skip.

He'll definitely be impressed.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment