Kiki was walked down the isle by Khloe's mom since she was the maid of honor. Krystal stood by me, hugging me for god measure. Kiki's son Lennox soon started ringing a little bell while walking his puppy down the isle.

Lennox: "She's coming. TeeTee Khloe is coming."

Everyone awed as they made their way to the front. Lennox sat in front of his dad while holding Jax.

Following the cutest announcer was Zyleigh and Leighton. Zyleigh dropped flowers as Leighton held the rings. Leighton's buggy was dropping flowers too. Khloe then came out with the help of her father as "Frozen" by Sabrina Claudio was sung by a close friend of Khloe's.

Khloe and Kam walked until the song was at its halfway mark. J Drew's tears were visible at the point, and I'm sure there wasn't a dry eye in the room.

Pastor: "You may now be seated."

Everyone sat down. Ava the pastor proceeded.

Pastor: "Who's gives this woman to this man?"

Kamrun: "My wife and I do."

The pastor nodded and Kam walked over to Krystal and I. As all wedding ceremonies go, the bride and groom say their vows before being told to kiss one another. They did that and then jumped the broom afterwards. Everyone in the church cheered as each "couple" of the wedding party jumped the broom and walked out of the church to the limo.

Everything was packed up in the back of my trunk for the women, while Gwen and Ethan's car was full of the groomsmen's stuff. A short 20 minute ride was taken to get to the reception hall and my goodness was it beautiful.

Blue, Gold, and Cream throughout the dining hall. Walking in, everyone was greeted by the door greeters that had a variety of drinks for the adults. I see my children are trying to have us here all night...

Dj: "Alright, alright, alright! Everyone! Raise you glasses and let's welcome the wedding party!!!"

Crowd: "Woooooo!"

Dj: "Okay! First we have Jessica and Bryan. Married and the cousins to both parties."

Crowd: "Woooooo!"

Crowd: "Woooooo!"

Dj: "Next we have A'Leigha and Marcy. Engaged and friends of both the bride and groom."

"