"riki....did you get here all by yourself? even when i told you that there's someone waiting for you by the front gate?"

he paused, scratching his neck. "you....told me that?"

hiyyih pursed her lips together. "yikes."

++++++

jay park @cornjay tweeted.

lunch 👌🏻

@sunscript you better hurry up here before sunghoon eats your food

726 likes | 56 retweets

replies:

@parkwrites that's bs, we all know you're the one who eats sunoo's food every damn time
↪@cornjay receipts or it didn't happen
↪@parkwrites that's exactly what a liar would say

+++++++

"jay, that's my drink-"

"well, it's mine now- wait, that's gross hoon! what the fuck."

sunoo just rolled his eyes at the sight of the two arguing in front of him as he continued to eat his lunch. he's still annoyed by the fact that he spent almost all of his energy walking back and forth- and they're not even halfway through the training yet.

"sunoo! oh my gosh i'm really thankful for your help," he grunted when soobin sat beside him, bear hugging him.

"here's some cookies for you," the senior winked at him. "thanks again, sun."

"hold up, i saw that!" yeonjun, a fourth year fashion design student from the council, yelled.

since he's sitting on the table far across from theirs, his voice echoed on the whole gym.

"wow that's good news yeonjun, it means you have eyes." soobin deadpanned.

"where's mine? how come sunoo has cookies- this is inequality! i'm gonna file a report!"

"and i'm gonna file a restraining order against you. leave me alone!"

how about you guys argue somewhere else? sunoo hit his head lightly on the table. it feels like they're sucking the life out of him.

sunoo sighed in relief when heeseung walked in, sitting on the chair between him and soobin.

"oh, i thought you're planning to sleep all day." sunghoon commented.

heeseung shrugged. "i was about to, but i guess free food isn't bad." he opened the sandwich and took a bite.

jay looked around. "so, where's that freshman who made sunoo wait for hours?"

"stop exaggerating, i didn't wait that long."

"you were so annoyed earlier and now you're saying that i'm lying?" jay raised an eyebrow.

sunoo threw a tissue paper towards him. "just shut up, i'm too tired to talk right now. i feel like my legs just walked twenty kilometers."

sunghoon stood up while holding his notepad. "you can rest for a while, all activities are not compulsory anyways." and then he left to observe the other groups.

he almost closed his eyes when he felt heeseung's hand ruffling his hair, down to his back- rubbing it softly.

"hyung.... if you do that i'll end up falling asleep here."

"then sleep. you said you're tired." even heeseung's voice seemed like a lullaby. damn, i must be really exhausted. i slept early last night though.

sunoo was about to give in and follow what heeseung just said, when someone called his name.

"sunoo sunbae?" he raised his head only to see the freshman earlier, the one who approached him.

"hello freshmen! need something?" jay was the first one to ask, grinning as he spoke.

that's when sunoo noticed that there's another freshman standing behind him. he's tall, probably the same height as his heeseung hyung... or maybe taller?

"we...uh, we just want to thank sunoo sunbae for helping earlier. and we're also sorry for making sunbae wait for a long time-"

"oh no, it's okay!" sunoo stood up, trying to assure them. "don't be sorry, it was a misunderstanding. i'm just glad your friend didn't get lost on the way here."

"i didn't, but thanks for the concern."

woah. that's a deep voice right there. sunoo almost got goosebumps when he heard the tall one's voice.

he smiled. "can i ask for your names? and don't bother calling me sunbae, call me hyung instead."

"can i call you hyung too- okay nevermind," jay quickly stopped talking when he gave him a death stare, while heeseung is just watching them.

the boy in front of him smiled too, showing his dimples. aw, cute. "i'm yang jungwon, and this is nishimura riki. it's really nice to meet you hyung!"

oh no, too much cuteness. sunoo tried hard to stop himself from squishing his cheeks.

"it's nice meeting you too! if you have anything to talk about, feel free to approach me." he pats jungwon's back.

when sunoo looked at riki, the boy was already staring at him so he just gave him an encouraging smile. riki quickly averted his gaze and walked away, mumbling something incoherent.

wow, okay. that was a bit rude.

meanwhile, ni-ki almost sprinted across the other side of the gym just to get away from the situation.

he breathed out slowly, feeling a little bit uneasy. his face feels hot- wait, why does it feel hot?

did i just blush? oh hell no.

++++++++