❛ love is in the air ❜

choi yeonjun & hwang yeji

✈️

"good afternoon, im your captain for today's flight choi yeonjun. please be comfortable and enjoy your flight!" some girls squealed at the voice making her scoff.

"this always happens." she muttered. when the plane finally departures, she sat on her seat and waited when one of the passengers to call them when they need something.

"yeji unnie!" she looked beside her and saw her younger co flight attendant sit beside her. she smiled at her before adverting her eyes outside the window.

"i can't wait to arrive in japan!" she said and smiled widely making her giggle. "me too, it's been a while since i last arrived in that country." she said making the younger nod.

"CAPTAIN CHOI YEONJUN PLEASE BE MINE!!" all of the flight attendants including the passengers flinch at the sudden voice. "woah, another fangirl again?" the younger said and chuckled.

"this is not new yuna." yeji said and shook her head before removing her seatbelt and went to where the girl who screamed earlier was seated. "excuse me ma'am but you aren't allowed to make any loud noises while the flight is-"

"CAPTAIN CHOI YEONJUN I LOVE YOUU!!" yeji was cut off when the girl screamed again. she sighed and tried to shush the girl in a polite way but the girl kept screaming. i am very embarrassed for you. yeji thought and sighed.

she suddenly stopped and was frozen making yeji confused. "ma'am?" she tapped her shoulder but she wasn't moving a single bit. she looked around and every girl in the flight was frozen.

did time freeze? she thought and looked at where everyone was looking and saw the captain walk to where the commotion was. oh my gosh.. this was why everyone was freezing. understandable! she thought and shook her head before bowing when the captain was closer.

"FA hwang, what's going on?" he asked as she stood straight before looking at the girl earlier who was frozen. "this girl kept screaming on how much she wants you to be hers and that she loves you." yeji formally said as the captain nodded before looking at the girl who was frozen.

captain choi smiled at her before bowing. "ma'am you aren't allowed to-" he was cut off when the girl suddenly fainted as yeji's eyes widened before running away.

"lia! a passenger fainted!" yeji said to her co-flight attendant as she widened her eyes before going to the pilot's area."if there are any doctors on board, this is an emergency a passenger has fainted in the middle of the flight."

yeji knows that the girl fainted because of captain yeonjun's handsome visuals but it's still their risk if someone faints in the plane or if something bad happen to a passenger.

somebody raised their hand making yeji immediately walk to the person, "hello ma'am can i ask for your ID to confirm that you're a doctor?" yeji asked as the woman rummaged her bag and showed yeji her ID.
she nodded as the woman went to the girl before doing some stuff on her.

"i will be on the pilot's seat just incase the doctor declares to bring her back in korea. just tell me FA hwang." captain yeonjun whispered making her blush but she nodded anyway like she wasn't flustered at all.

( A/N: by the way if your wondering why yeonjun just left out of the pilot's seat and the plane was just driving, his assistant pilot drove the plane hshsh )

yeji sighed in relief when the girl has woken up as the doctor was in relief too. "thank you so much ma'am! is there anything that we can offer?" yeji asked as the woman smiled and shook her head.